I know you remember the Jerky Boys, I use to Have there cassette tape,
you can listen to them & some other prank callers at www.dialaredneck.com gotta scrowl to the bottom for the Jerky Boys.
You remember Frank right ?
Frank Rizzo !
Uncle freddy? :D
Bring me a tank Ill sell the F@ckin thing.
Actually, after just listening to some of them, some do have some foul language, probably nothin worse thats on TV nowadays but,
don't want anybody gettin upset, so I understand if it gets delete or I'll delete it myself if you want.
But Swamp, listen to the Jerky Boys "Auto Sales" call, you mighta got some calls like that lookin for a job , you mighta already heard it.
Quote from: SWAMP_DONKEY on September 21, 2007, 11:57:51 PM
Bring me a tank Ill sell the F@ckin thing.
Ya, thats one of the best one's, if anything save it to your favorites in case it gets deleted, I forgot about the language.
Quote from: KB on September 22, 2007, 12:01:43 AM
Actually, after just listening to some of them, some do have some foul language, probably nothin worse thats on TV nowadays but,
don't want anybody gettin upset, so I understand if it gets delete or I'll delete it myself if you want.
But Swamp, listen to the Jerky Boys "Auto Sales" call, you mighta got some calls like that lookin for a job , you mighta already heard it.
Yea I had some problems upstate, this guy he wants to buy he dont want to buy so I smashed is _____ head in the hood of a car, times are tough these______ers they gotta buy, ya know.
Known them all by heart for years they JERKY. ;) sizzle chest.
Quote from: klutchbuster400 on September 21, 2007, 11:54:32 PM
Uncle freddy? :D
Thats one of my favorites, whats funny, but its not really funny, kinda messed up to be laughin about it but i had a Uncle Freddie, & his mom, my Grandma's name is Martha (same as on the prank) he passed away about 6 months ago, when my sister called to tell me about it I was like "Uncle Freddy died", then I remembered the Jerky Boys & started laughing, my sister was like "what"?
But he was a dirt bag, after my dad died he wanted to take his drugs & sell them, my mom was like NO, & called some places to try & donate them, but nobody could take them so she flushed them, then a few yrs. after my dad died my mom was cleaning out the oven & my dads wedding ring fell out, my uncle freddie hid it in there & musta forgot where he hid it, so thats why I think it's funny, P.O.S.
egyptian magician? ;D my friend used to have a cassette tape from those guys when they were first trying to make it. they were passing them out. i wonder if he still has it?
hey KB, remember andrew dice clay? he was great back in the day.
Quote from: NYRAPTOR on September 22, 2007, 07:35:08 AM
egyptian magician? ;D my friend used to have a cassette tape from those guys when they were first trying to make it. they were passing them out. i wonder if he still has it?
hey KB, remember andrew dice clay? he was great back in the day.
Ya he was funny, what happened to him, I know we lost some good one's from drugs ??? but they were funny , RIP.
Bill Cosby was funny too, & kept it clean,
when he was at the dentist & he was like "how do you expect me to rinse when my jaw is on the floor ?"
Quote from: KB on September 22, 2007, 08:22:20 AM
Quote from: NYRAPTOR on September 22, 2007, 07:35:08 AM
egyptian magician? ;D my friend used to have a cassette tape from those guys when they were first trying to make it. they were passing them out. i wonder if he still has it?
hey KB, remember andrew dice clay? he was great back in the day.
Ya he was funny, what happened to him, I know we lost some good one's from drugs ??? but they were funny , RIP.
Bill Cosby was funny too, & kept it clean,
when he was at the dentist & he was like "how do you expect me to rinse when my jaw is on the floor ?"
Ribince?? houb doob youub ebexpect mebe to Ribence??
My personal fave...
"You have spection lie suns?"
"Special what?"
"Do-you-have-inspection-license?"
"Yeah, I got all that sh*t tough guy, just put your boss on the phone!"
"I use to work on RACE CARS!"
"I start work tommorrow, I'll bring my F in tools!"
"Now wait a minute, I gotta hire you first, guy"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WHhQdXLrgfA <-- Comedy Gold from the Jerky Boys. Big Hock~!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mus6qEkg2O0 < -- Even better
Ya, those are funny, never heard them before.
Those guys are a riot.
uncle rico, big hock was flippin sweet!!!!!