Tina, eat the food!!!! vote for pedro.
Quote from: NYRAPTOR on September 21, 2007, 11:18:58 PM
Tina, eat the food!!!! vote for pedro.
How could anyone hate a LAMA?? Have you had a LAMA?? They feel great. no i mean tast great.... no I mean they are fun to ride,,,ah forget it.
lama's are awsome!!!!
Quote from: NYRAPTOR on September 21, 2007, 11:18:58 PM
Tina, eat the food!!!! vote for pedro.
I loved that movie, It's a good one. I got a calender hangin on my wall from the movie, I loved Uncle Ricos Dodge Camper Van, wouldn't mind getting one like it for the heck of it.
Quote from: JohnF on September 22, 2007, 12:10:09 AM
your right, its not acctually capitalized. its just llama :D albino Llamas have the first L capitalized though, no joke
check this out lol - www.llama.org
we still spell it "HEY BABY"
hey thats cool, I am the owner of www.llama.org, you guys should stop by and check it out!
Quote from: LLamaKKing on September 22, 2007, 12:16:14 AM
hey thats cool, I am the owner of www.llama.org, you guys should stop by and check it out!
ORGIE invite??
Quote from: LLamaKKing on September 22, 2007, 12:16:14 AM
hey thats cool, I am the owner of www.llama.org, you guys should stop by and check it out!
Thats a trip, I just looked at it, nice site too.
Quote from: KB on September 22, 2007, 12:23:02 AM
Quote from: LLamaKKing on September 22, 2007, 12:16:14 AM
hey thats cool, I am the owner of www.llama.org, you guys should stop by and check it out!
Thats a trip, I just looked at it, nice site too.
Yea more illegal immigrants wanting too free load in America...down with llamas.
llamas are radical
I grew up on a Llama Farm in the mountains of Tibet when I was younger. Llamas are godless, killing machines, who are constantly on the hunt for human flesh. Llamas eat 400x their own weight per day.
They have retractable steel claws, than can slash the throat of a human with ease. Don't sleep on Llamas.
Llamas are known as the "pitbulls" of the herding community.
PS, what's this movie you guys are talking about?
Alpacas are smarter than those nappy-headed llama.
Quote from: UncleRico on September 22, 2007, 08:22:54 AM
I grew up on a Llama Farm in the mountains of Tibet when I was younger. Llamas are godless, killing machines, who are constantly on the hunt for human flesh. Llamas eat 400x their own weight per day.
They have retractable steel claws, than can slash the throat of a human with ease. Don't sleep on Llamas.
Llamas are known as the "pitbulls" of the herding community.
PS, what's this movie you guys are talking about?
Man, you make me LMFAO, I'm so glad your back,
Jacks back too, a big happy family again, made my day.
is that the Dali llama? 2:L 2:L