Me and my buddies will be out there the weekend of Dec 10th - 12th. We will probably be camping at the Primative Campsite. I will be riding a red Polaris with an ATVFlorida sticker on the back.
Any 1 up for it?
I thought that was closed to ATV's?
QuoteI thought that was closed to ATV's?
Not until january 3rd
Who will have access to these areas?
QuoteWho will have access to these areas?
The whole world 8)
i will be out there sat night
;D Cool, we'll be there at the campsite!
No pics or what? ;D Nice chatin with ya. Its allways nice to have a roof over the head when its raining. Dats why we were in the Toyota.... 8)
What are they doing Jan.3?? they have been saying their closing it down but it hasnt happen?? im goin campin out their in a couple weekends from now... while its still FREEZING
Hey Vforcedave... where in Frtlaud do you live??
Raptor660- I live near the turnpike and commercial. I work near the airport. send me a note at dfreeland@elec-unlimited.com Maybe go for a ride.
QuoteNo pics or what? ;D Nice chatin with ya. Its allways nice to have a roof over the head when its raining. Dats why we were in the Toyota.... 8)
I got to get the picts from Wolverine67 (the guy who now starts his quad with a knife, thx for the tip 2fast.) Ill put them up as soon as I get them.
It was good to finally meet someone from the site. Its always good to park the quads, reach in the cooler for an adult beverage, and bs for awhile. We had a good ride Friday, wasnt bad at all. Saturday was better, weather was great, cold enough to wear a jacket.