yesterday i got a text message from my buddy from ny. it was pretty funny. it was a pic of 3 naked male superhero's and then some guy starts yelling "look at me i'm looking at gay porn look at me.etc........."
so if you have the volume up on your phone its pretty bad.
so i send it out to a bunch of my buddies. one of them happens to be in a big meeting in LA with the executives from E-entertainment. can you guess what happened? his phone went off and started saying"look at me i'm looking at gay porn on my phone" and it wouldn't stop!!! ha ha ha thank god the guy's at the meeting were laughing. they are one of his biggest clients. so he had to explain to them that his child hood buddy, who is a few fries short of a happy meal, sends him bad stuff all the time. thankyou for reading my story. the end john
i saved his voicemail, he wasn't laughing.
ROFLMFAO!!!!! thats awesome. :R :R :R :R :R
I had that prank done to me and then I had to pass it around too. ::) Its funny except for the Arab accent.
forward it to me! lol i love these things, i can get so many people lol
dude,,,,send it to me, I got a few people I need to forward it to.
Id@
ok ida i sent it to you cause i have your cell phone #. make sure you scroll down to hear the guy. thats what i had to do.
that was awesome,,,,,I sent it to someone at work and he couldn't get it to stop either ;-)
Id@
excellent!!!! >:D >:D >:D ;D
I got that in a email.....turn up your speakers/////// " HE's looking @ gay PORN IN HERE he's looking @ GAY PORN" I never turned the speakers down so fast. lol great story man.
I'm soooo getting that from you tomorrow. I'm sending it right to my mother. LOL :d
send it to my phone please....7865668376 PLEASE SEND IT TO ME
Quote from: 06 BaNsHeE on September 21, 2007, 10:59:27 PM
send it to my phone please....7865668376 PLEASE SEND IT TO ME
863-381-8216 ;)
message sent. remember to scroll down to hear the guy yelling.
omg lol thanks for sending it...Im sending it to everyone on my contacts lisr
Shoot that is funny....our 14 year old came running out of her bedroom " what was that, what are you guys watching on tv?"
thats funny!!
My dad sent that too me in the middle of class, thankfully my phone was on fullblast...