The next TT race on Saturday, 10/6/07 will have a knobby class. This is the first race where we will allow knobbies, so if anyone wants to try out TT without buying flat track tires, come on out.
Dont let this chance slip by peeps ! If you have never rode TT you dont know what your missing ! Talk about fun ! Super nice track also , dont miss this chance ! :ThumbsUp.gif
Will the "Real" TT guys be seperated from the wanna-bees like me with knobbies. I'm planning on coming out for the mini race, this could be fun too!
I dont think the regs will change tires to race the knobbie class Keith. It should be just new guys wanting to try there hand at it. ;)
Maybe an old TT guy that doesnt currently have a TT setup can run the knobby class! ::)
jt
Anyone can run the knobby class.
Quote from: RTR_380/450R on September 20, 2007, 03:22:01 AM
Maybe an old TT guy that doesnt currently have a TT setup can run the knobby class! ::)
jt
Yes , tools are welcome. 2:L
Quote from: Quad32x on September 20, 2007, 11:55:19 AM
Quote from: RTR_380/450R on September 20, 2007, 03:22:01 AM
Maybe an old TT guy that doesnt currently have a TT setup can run the knobby class! ::)
jt
Yes , tools are welcome. 2:L
All right then... I guess you'll be there Quad! ;D
Brady, could you give us an idea of costs for racing that night? Also is there going to be a pee wee class (not for the grown-ups) that night. Thanks!
Adults are $25.00 per class to race. Although, I may lower the entry on the adult mini race, since it's just for fun.
Pee Wee's are $20.00 to race. ALL Pee Wee's get a trophy.
And, yes, there will be a kids Pee Wee class. We have one at every race. The Pee Wee turnout has been pretty good at the TT races, and there is supposed to be some new kids coming to this race as well.
Quote from: bmd11 on September 20, 2007, 12:01:42 PM
Quote from: Quad32x on September 20, 2007, 11:55:19 AM
Quote from: RTR_380/450R on September 20, 2007, 03:22:01 AM
Maybe an old TT guy that doesnt currently have a TT setup can run the knobby class! ::)
jt
Yes , tools are welcome. 2:L
All right then... I guess you'll be there Quad! ;D
Brady, could you give us an idea of costs for racing that night? Also is there going to be a pee wee class (not for the grown-ups) that night. Thanks!
Dont make me put knobbies on the zuki and slap you fatness around punk ! :o
all i got to say is i'm gonna put the smack down in the mini race! 8) i plan on winning by at least 3 bike lengths!! ;D
I think I might try this.... but i have to ask my boy first.. If I break his bike Ill be dead! :-X
in other news, man gets beat down by his son in public for breaking his atv.... he will be tried as a minor... LOL :o 8)
Quote from: derek330 on September 20, 2007, 08:01:43 PM
in other news, man gets beat down by his son in public for breaking his atv.... he will be tried as a minor... LOL :o 8)
2:L 2:L 2:L 2:L 2:L 2:L
Quote from: derek330 on September 20, 2007, 08:01:43 PM
in other news, man gets beat down by his son in public for breaking his atv.... he will be tried as a minor... LOL :o 8)
:L 2:L :R 2:L :L 2:L :R 2:L :L
Quote from: derek330 on September 20, 2007, 05:51:15 PM
all i got to say is i'm gonna put the smack down in the mini race! 8) i plan on winning by at least 3 bike lengths!! ;D
Well... this won't be a plain 'ol race. We're working on a few things to make it "interesting"
DO you have to have a membership to race in the knobby class?
Also do you have parking for RV's?
No membership to race. Plenty of room for RV's./trailers/haulers.
My son and I are IN!!!!!
Quote from: Quad32x on September 20, 2007, 11:55:19 AM
Quote from: RTR_380/450R on September 20, 2007, 03:22:01 AM
Maybe an old TT guy that doesnt currently have a TT setup can run the knobby class! ::)
jt
Yes , tools are welcome. 2:L
Its good to know that you welcome my TOOL there Quad!!! Until I have my spine operated on, I cant do any MX so maybe I can do at least 1 TT race just to satisfy my neeeeeeeed to race. Im seriously thinking about showing up and bring my TOOL for Quad to adore. I havent ridden in months and I need a HIT Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
jt
Quote from: fastrnrik on September 20, 2007, 10:01:22 PM
Quote from: derek330 on September 20, 2007, 05:51:15 PM
all i got to say is i'm gonna put the smack down in the mini race! 8) i plan on winning by at least 3 bike lengths!! ;D
Well... this won't be a plain 'ol race. We're working on a few things to make it "interesting"
Maybe foot race the first and last lap? LOL
Whats up MR JT. man you need to come out and have some fun with us and swap a little rubber,
jt dont forget to change them purple shoe laces
I didnt think them boys would go for the swappin' rubber!! TT racing is a little differant than flattrack. I thought that the flattrack mentality carried into the TT racing out there. They might escort me off the property!
HA ! Bring your tool and the swapping your rubber ! 2:L Where all about banging around ! ;) That is if your not getting to old ! ;)
Quote from: RTR_380/450R on September 21, 2007, 02:52:42 AM
I didnt think them boys would go for the swappin' rubber!! TT racing is a little differant than flattrack. I thought that the flattrack mentality carried into the TT racing out there. They might escort me off the property!
No... our TT racing is Full Contact. Just look at all of our bumpers and wheels!
whats the reduced price to race mini,brady? i cant afford two $25 hits. also how about anyone not in the lead can cut the track and start the faster minis in the back ::) . i still have to ask my buddies daughter if i can ride her 70,if she is smart she wont let me lol