The reason I ask is that I am looking for the holeshot pics. I would really like to see the one of the open C. My buddy was suppose to take some pics and when I took the holeshot and he shot the pic his camera died. My first holeshot and no pics :'( Can someone help me out?
usually the pictures take a couple days to start surfacing. check out www.floridaquadriders.com for pics.
Check out the FTR site they usually do take a couple of days or so though.
Quote from: millerp on September 18, 2007, 08:15:40 PM
The reason I ask is that I am looking for the holeshot pics. I would really like to see the one of the open C. My buddy was suppose to take some pics and when I took the holeshot and he shot the pic his camera died. My first holeshot and no pics :'( Can someone help me out?
I saw it but no pics. You were on a white LTR450? You smoked them off the line.
White yfz I wish FTR would have posted picks of the quads
i would like to see some pics too... i usually race ftr mx but me and my buddy got woods front ends on both of our bikes and from what my buddy said i got a pretty good holeshot.... what did you end of placing???
Last I had my kill switch come out and thought i had blown up took me about ten minutes to notice ???
Millerp I put my link in the video section this morning ,not great but you can see your holeshot, hope it helps you. Rhonda
That is awesome thank you so much now i can show my buddys and prove to them i wasn't lying.
thanks
Millerp you are very welcome Rhonda