The owner of Eastbay has invited us to race as a preshow to a Bike stunt show and Demolotion Derby along with a Harley/Motorcycle/ATV show and shine. The date is Dec 15th. Racing will start at 5:30 and after our racing the stunt show and demo derby will start. Over night camping is free. Hopefully, this time it wont rain the whole day and night before and the track wont get holes in it... The bike show will include a quad class so after the race you can enter your bike in to that class as well. You can expect the grandstand to be sold out for this event. Not to mention we get so see the "show" from the pits... Fell free to ask questions... I'm sure I forgot something...
I should have an flyer on the SFTL website shortly.
Chris
813-695-1444
OH! and Racing Round up TV will be there filming for their TV show.
There will also be a knobbie class. If it doesnt rain the track should be hard so it doesnt create that pot hole effect again. If it does rain, we will most likely put out cones and have the Knobbies run the high grove leaving the bottom unaffected....
I take it we will have to pay a special price to enter Eastbay's stands that day
Good question.... that is something I dont know. Ill call after work and ask.
OK! the pit fee is 10.00 same as last time and that includes grand stand admission also.
heres how the line up will work.
The SFTL will run the heat races. Then they will have the M/C stunt show. After that we will have our main and once thats done the will do the demolition derby. Visit the home page of www.southernflattrackleague.com for more info
What classes will there be?
Same as the SFTL classes unless more need to be created... ;D