ATV Florida Forum

General => Open Discussion => Topic started by: TMAN11 on September 17, 2007, 08:31:29 PM

Title: just got a new bike!!
Post by: TMAN11 on September 17, 2007, 08:31:29 PM
i just got a ttr-125cc
going to put an fmf pipe on it soon
Title: Re: just got a new bike!!
Post by: quadracer1992 on September 18, 2007, 03:43:52 PM
sweet ;)
Title: Re: just got a new bike!!
Post by: Yamaha_Sux on October 01, 2007, 01:49:31 PM
cool, my friend has one

its just so dang slow
Title: Re: just got a new bike!!
Post by: quadracer1992 on October 01, 2007, 04:51:59 PM
They aint slow.  :o
Title: Re: just got a new bike!!
Post by: Southern4x4 on October 01, 2007, 06:14:22 PM
Quote from: quadracer1992 on October 01, 2007, 04:51:59 PM
They aint slow.  :o
Just you are.
Title: Re: just got a new bike!!
Post by: quadracer1992 on October 01, 2007, 06:47:27 PM
No Im not. Im not denying the truth, because that is not the truth. I am intelligent and I am only joking around but now you just put stupid comments every time I write something, even if its serious.