We are now on a break during hunting season for the switch from archery to gun season. Who's going to be out there this week? I am goign tommorow and this weekend
so riding is allowed during the day anywhere this weekend in the holeylands?
during huting season, we can only ride levees right? or is it toal shut down?
It's totally shut down right now.
No riding is allowed at all.
NOT!!! Go have fun, be safe, and don't be a nuisance to society please!
haha..deffinately..i'm only 16 so i dont go out without a helmet and deffinately no beer..and i'll go 30 or less..ha
Okay, cool.
I just want to make sure that we are respectful to not only the property, but to people around us (riders and hunters). I would hate to see this place get shut down :o
jrpro u cant ride out there that where men ride lol
so it is open to ride back in holeylands this weekend?
Quote from: 4x4Matt on September 20, 2007, 11:46:04 AM
jrpro u cant ride out there that where men ride lol
we'll see about that on sunday...
i'm curious to see if you can hang with the big boys...just follow daddy and you'll be ok ;)
i love it i can scream your name daddy and when my lil 400 follows them big boy toys that is gonne be crazy
Quote from: 4x4Matt on September 20, 2007, 04:29:23 PM
i love it i can scream your name daddy and when my lil 400 follows them big boy toys that is gonne be crazy
haha, i can't wait to pull you out :-*
i cant wait to :T :drink.gif :T :drink.gif :T :drink.gif :groupies.gif :drink.gif :T
anyone goin out 2morrow? i think i might be out there
i went today and it was pourrrrrringgggg..i was completeley soaked and there were only like 4 other people out... the levees had big puddles so whatch out for hydroplaining...i had my share today ???
you take your banshee out there?
yup
Was out there today with my banshee too. It was very wet and I definatly sunk the bike on the trails quite a few times
blue and white? i think i saw you when i was unloading
i was out there today it was crazy got to break in my new z400...crazy fast!!! also watched my girlfriend flip her dads z400 she bent his handle bars haha good times
Quote from: bigwake on September 23, 2007, 01:58:14 AM
blue and white? i think i saw you when i was unloading
Nah, I was ridingmy all black LE. My buddy was on his red and white one and I saw another red and white one out there
I was out there. I was so relieved FWC was out there doing their job!!! Lots of 'dummies' on sports/dirtbikes ripping it up...
It was NASTY out there, we were having some fun off the dyke
you were out there today jrpro? what were you riding?
can't miss me, grizzly 700 (blue) on 14" BLING rims (ss112s)
I was sporting the ducks unlimited waders, or wahtever camo pattern mine are
Quote from: fastLANE on September 23, 2007, 12:39:21 PM
Quote from: bigwake on September 23, 2007, 01:58:14 AM
blue and white? i think i saw you when i was unloading
Nah, I was ridingmy all black LE. My buddy was on his red and white one and I saw another red and white one out there
ya that red/white was me..haha..first time riding it
some guy ona banshe brought me my flag when it fell off mybe it was one of u guys and if anyone needs parts to make a snorkle there in the lake lol
Quote from: 4x4Matt on September 24, 2007, 04:24:40 PM
some guy ona banshe brought me my flag when it fell off mybe it was one of u guys and if anyone needs parts to make a snorkle there in the lake lol
haha, you could have almost found an 05 eiger in the lake as well
Quote from: 4x4Matt on September 24, 2007, 04:24:40 PM
some guy ona banshe brought me my flag when it fell off mybe it was one of u guys and if anyone needs parts to make a snorkle there in the lake lol
yeah, splashing around in that lake is fun. Over the winter I was able to get ontop of the island in the center.
Quote from: 4x4Matt on September 24, 2007, 04:24:40 PM
some guy ona banshe brought me my flag when it fell off mybe it was one of u guys and if anyone needs parts to make a snorkle there in the lake lol
well that woulda been me how brought you your flag, you had the snorkles right? and we also gave ya some electric tape too lol, well good ta meet ya
haha, didn't know that was you guys, I was on the grizzly
You guys ain't kidding. I needed more than a snorkel out there.. ;)
(http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g167/kr-yppy/IMG_5669.jpg)
haha, I didn't sink mine...but 4x4matt sunk his :P
We made it out pretty far south, but it got toto nasty for some of the bikes...
yea thanks for the tape and the flag i got my 2wd kfx 400 we need to get a 2wd run going out there soon
i'm all for that lol, i put a hole in my left piston out there as i was headed back to load :banghead.gif
i ripped of my snokles in the lake b/c they leaked but i got attempt number 3 gonna try this weekend