I expected to see someone from the Cowboy camp post up already. Its awfull quiet after game day. Whats up Swamp? The Dolfans are laying low. :box.gif :ThumbsUp.gif :drink.gif :cursing.gif :w :H :Fp :T
we are here! Hello at one time the dolphin was ahead 10 to 13 in the 3rd qtr. ;) That to me was great that the fin was able to do that.
The Dolphins blew there season when the passed on Brady Quinn. I almost fell over when they picked Ted Gimp..errr Ginn. There front office is as bad as the Bucs. I am a lifelong Dolphin fan too. I grew up in Ft Lauderdale, Phins & Canes are my top teams. After that draft debacle I dont even care to watch their games this season. Trent Green sucks & they will be lucky to go .500 this season.
Quote from: big-daddy on September 17, 2007, 08:12:22 AM
we are here! Hello at one time the dolphin was ahead 10 to 13 in the 3rd qtr. ;) That to me was great that the fin was able to do that.
Then the wheels came OFF!!! Ricky I wanted to Kill you yesterday...Sherry wasn't to happy w-ya either. :o I had been recording the game because Miranda's party and you call running your fishy mouth ;) Looks like the boys CAUGHT, LANDED and FILLETED your fins.
Quote from: greenmachine on September 17, 2007, 09:05:22 AM
The Dolphins blew there season when the passed on Brady Quinn. I almost fell over when they picked Ted Gimp..errr Ginn. There front office is as bad as the Bucs. I am a lifelong Dolphin fan too. I grew up in Ft Lauderdale, Phins & Canes are my top teams. After that draft debacle I dont even care to watch their games this season. Trent Green sucks & they will be lucky to go .500 this season.
man, that must be rough. you aint got nuthin to cheer for.
3 pages of HYPE before the game.....none after???
Quote from: SWAMP_DONKEY on September 18, 2007, 09:01:06 AM
3 pages of HYPE before the game.....none after???
Alright lets not get carried away Swamp. You guys got scorched for 35 by the Giants and were losing to Miami in the 3rd quarter but thanks to the self destruction of Trent Green you managed to pull it out.Those wins were not exactly dominating by any stretch of the imigination.Sure we lost but Miami has new coaches,new quarterback,new offensive line,new kicker etc etc.On paper you guys should have blown us out from the start. Your definately not world beaters. You will most likely lose to Chicago this week. The boys aren't what you think they are this year.Your eyes will be opened by mid season.Okay I fell better now. Hey Big D, hang in there Miami will find their groove soon enough. Based on scores and division games Miami is actually in second place in their division behind New England.Im trying to be an optimist.LOL.
Quote from: Fox17 on September 17, 2007, 12:01:23 PM
Quote from: greenmachine on September 17, 2007, 09:05:22 AM
The Dolphins blew there season when the passed on Brady Quinn. I almost fell over when they picked Ted Gimp..errr Ginn. There front office is as bad as the Bucs. I am a lifelong Dolphin fan too. I grew up in Ft Lauderdale, Phins & Canes are my top teams. After that draft debacle I dont even care to watch their games this season. Trent Green sucks & they will be lucky to go .500 this season.
man, that must be rough. you aint got nuthin to cheer for.
Yeah I know :K
However i am watching the USF Bulls since my wife is an allumni & I really like what i see. I beleive they could beat FSU & UM. I also think they would give the UF a good game, maybe not win it, but I dont see UF putting 50pts on them either.
Quote from: CABLEGUY1 on September 18, 2007, 09:40:37 AM
Quote from: SWAMP_DONKEY on September 18, 2007, 09:01:06 AM
3 pages of HYPE before the game.....none after???
Alright lets not get carried away Swamp. You guys got scorched for 35 by the Giants and were losing to Miami in the 3rd quarter but thanks to the self destruction of Trent Green you managed to pull it out.Those wins were not exactly dominating by any stretch of the imigination.Sure we lost but Miami has new coaches,new quarterback,new offensive line,new kicker etc etc.On paper you guys should have blown us out from the start. Your definately not world beaters. You will most likely lose to Chicago this week. The boys aren't what you think they are this year.Your eyes will be opened by mid season.Okay I fell better now. Hey Big D, hang in there Miami will find their groove soon enough. Based on scores and division games Miami is actually in second place in their division behind New England.Im trying to be an optimist.LOL.
No I dont believe they are the end all of teams, the bucs looked good and the pats looked AWESOME...but I didnt start the thread slamming the fins it was started out of fun by a fins fan. I do however believe Dallas will be 11 and 5 if we get our key players back. Dallas offence was not hitting on all 8 cyl's Sunday by any stretch and I will admit I was not happy @ half time, but Dallas has always been a 3rd and 4th Qtr team...thier conditioning is the reasen why...keep the defence on the field and win the game in the second half. As far as Chicago goes Rex os not the same QB as last year but on any Sunday ANYONE can be beat ;)
SWAMP.... GO DALLAS!!!
Detroit is 2-0... :o
Quote from: Joedirt on September 18, 2007, 03:13:42 PM
Detroit is 2-0... :o
Yea I picked them in the pool this week, they have alot of weapons
Quote from: SWAMP_DONKEY on September 18, 2007, 03:40:47 PM
Quote from: Joedirt on September 18, 2007, 03:13:42 PM
Detroit is 2-0... :o
Yea I picked them in the pool this week, they have alot of weapons
Been a Fan for many years..and I am very impressed....
I thought I was the only one on this site.
GO LIONS!!!
Great........more yankies on the sites ???
Quote from: SWAMP_DONKEY on September 18, 2007, 03:03:38 PM
Quote from: CABLEGUY1 on September 18, 2007, 09:40:37 AM
Quote from: SWAMP_DONKEY on September 18, 2007, 09:01:06 AM
3 pages of HYPE before the game.....none after???
Alright lets not get carried away Swamp. You guys got scorched for 35 by the Giants and were losing to Miami in the 3rd quarter but thanks to the self destruction of Trent Green you managed to pull it out.Those wins were not exactly dominating by any stretch of the imigination.Sure we lost but Miami has new coaches,new quarterback,new offensive line,new kicker etc etc.On paper you guys should have blown us out from the start. Your definately not world beaters. You will most likely lose to Chicago this week. The boys aren't what you think they are this year.Your eyes will be opened by mid season.Okay I fell better now. Hey Big D, hang in there Miami will find their groove soon enough. Based on scores and division games Miami is actually in second place in their division behind New England.Im trying to be an optimist.LOL.
No I dont believe they are the end all of teams, the bucs looked good and the pats looked AWESOME...but I didnt start the thread slamming the fins it was started out of fun by a fins fan. I do however believe Dallas will be 11 and 5 if we get our key players back. Dallas offence was not hitting on all 8 cyl's Sunday by any stretch and I will admit I was not happy @ half time, but Dallas has always been a 3rd and 4th Qtr team...thier conditioning is the reasen why...keep the defence on the field and win the game in the second half. As far as Chicago goes Rex os not the same QB as last year but on any Sunday ANYONE can be beat ;)
SWAMP.... GO DALLAS!!!
Hey Swamp,I know you didn't start the thread slamming the Fins and I'm just having fun.You asked what happened to the hype after the game so I was just giving you back a little. It's all just friendly trash talking as far as I'm concerned. Besides it makes the loss a little easier to swallow.LOL.
Give the hurricanes a couple years and we will be back on top.Dont worry about that.I really like there new head coach.Dolphins.....Well they need an o-line and a QB that aint no Choke artist.
deep inside we all know that Swamp is a dolfin fan ;)
Quote from: big-daddy on September 18, 2007, 05:20:20 PM
Great........more yankies on the sites ???
Does not make me a Yankie....Spankie.......Marino and his Ego ruined The Phins for me... ;D
I'd rather have his ego, than the has-beens we have had since.
You know as well as I do...The Dolphins do not Want a Quarterback...."Sage Rosenfelds" illustrated that.
right...what team is he lighting it up for?
Quote from: budman on September 19, 2007, 09:13:51 AM
right...what team is he lighting it up for?
I think he went to the Canadian Football team and is Steaming Towels for them Creepy Canuks....
Quote from: yfz122 on September 18, 2007, 03:46:46 PM
I thought I was the only one on this site.
GO LIONS!!!
Nope not the only one. Even if we lose the rest of the games from here on out. :)
Go Lions!
Bill
Quote from: CABLEGUY1 on September 18, 2007, 08:24:26 PM
Quote from: SWAMP_DONKEY on September 18, 2007, 03:03:38 PM
Quote from: CABLEGUY1 on September 18, 2007, 09:40:37 AM
Quote from: SWAMP_DONKEY on September 18, 2007, 09:01:06 AM
3 pages of HYPE before the game.....none after???
Alright lets not get carried away Swamp. You guys got scorched for 35 by the Giants and were losing to Miami in the 3rd quarter but thanks to the self destruction of Trent Green you managed to pull it out.Those wins were not exactly dominating by any stretch of the imigination.Sure we lost but Miami has new coaches,new quarterback,new offensive line,new kicker etc etc.On paper you guys should have blown us out from the start. Your definately not world beaters. You will most likely lose to Chicago this week. The boys aren't what you think they are this year.Your eyes will be opened by mid season.Okay I fell better now. Hey Big D, hang in there Miami will find their groove soon enough. Based on scores and division games Miami is actually in second place in their division behind New England.Im trying to be an optimist.LOL.
No I dont believe they are the end all of teams, the bucs looked good and the pats looked AWESOME...but I didnt start the thread slamming the fins it was started out of fun by a fins fan. I do however believe Dallas will be 11 and 5 if we get our key players back. Dallas offence was not hitting on all 8 cyl's Sunday by any stretch and I will admit I was not happy @ half time, but Dallas has always been a 3rd and 4th Qtr team...thier conditioning is the reasen why...keep the defence on the field and win the game in the second half. As far as Chicago goes Rex os not the same QB as last year but on any Sunday ANYONE can be beat ;)
SWAMP.... GO DALLAS!!!
Hey Swamp,I know you didn't start the thread slamming the Fins and I'm just having fun.You asked what happened to the hype after the game so I was just giving you back a little. It's all just friendly trash talking as far as I'm concerned. Besides it makes the loss a little easier to swallow.LOL.
SWALLOW??? Ricky calls me and blurts out the score when I am 1/2 hour behind (recorded)... I will never be a FINS fan now. lol
Loser! :Dead.gif
Quote from: big-daddy on September 19, 2007, 04:23:45 PM
Loser! :Dead.gif
No Sir...Winner, remember??? 37 to 20..lol ;)
Ouch... Why don't you just kick him in the nuts >:D
Quote from: budman on September 19, 2007, 07:26:00 PM
Ouch... Why don't you just kick him in the nuts >:D
I have a bad knee...and rickys havent dropped yet. lol ONLY KIDDING BD ;)
Ricky Williams is the smartest Dolphin! :)
Quote from: CABLEGUY1 on September 18, 2007, 09:40:37 AM
Quote from: SWAMP_DONKEY on September 18, 2007, 09:01:06 AM
3 pages of HYPE before the game.....none after???
Alright lets not get carried away Swamp. You guys got scorched for 35 by the Giants and were losing to Miami in the 3rd quarter but thanks to the self destruction of Trent Green you managed to pull it out.Those wins were not exactly dominating by any stretch of the imigination.Sure we lost but Miami has new coaches,new quarterback,new offensive line,new kicker etc etc.On paper you guys should have blown us out from the start. Your definately not world beaters. You will most likely lose to Chicago this week. The boys aren't what you think they are this year.Your eyes will be opened by mid season.Okay I fell better now. Hey Big D, hang in there Miami will find their groove soon enough. Based on scores and division games Miami is actually in second place in their division behind New England.Im trying to be an optimist.LOL.
Yea so do I. LOL HOW ABOUT THEM COWBOYS!!!!
Quote from: SWAMP_DONKEY on September 23, 2007, 11:57:56 PM
Quote from: CABLEGUY1 on September 18, 2007, 09:40:37 AM
Quote from: SWAMP_DONKEY on September 18, 2007, 09:01:06 AM
3 pages of HYPE before the game.....none after???
Alright lets not get carried away Swamp. You guys got scorched for 35 by the Giants and were losing to Miami in the 3rd quarter but thanks to the self destruction of Trent Green you managed to pull it out.Those wins were not exactly dominating by any stretch of the imigination.Sure we lost but Miami has new coaches,new quarterback,new offensive line,new kicker etc etc.On paper you guys should have blown us out from the start. Your definately not world beaters. You will most likely lose to Chicago this week. The boys aren't what you think they are this year.Your eyes will be opened by mid season.Okay I fell better now. Hey Big D, hang in there Miami will find their groove soon enough. Based on scores and division games Miami is actually in second place in their division behind New England.Im trying to be an optimist.LOL.
Yea so do I. LOL HOW ABOUT THEM COWBOYS!!!!
:banghead.gif Your team will be cursed now and is going 3-13...Doplhins are going to go 13-3
Looks like the eagles set you lions fans in your PLACE! We needed that win and we got it! First win of the season and i didnt get to see it :(
Quote from: SWAMP_DONKEY on September 23, 2007, 11:57:56 PM
Quote from: CABLEGUY1 on September 18, 2007, 09:40:37 AM
Quote from: SWAMP_DONKEY on September 18, 2007, 09:01:06 AM
3 pages of HYPE before the game.....none after???
Alright lets not get carried away Swamp. You guys got scorched for 35 by the Giants and were losing to Miami in the 3rd quarter but thanks to the self destruction of Trent Green you managed to pull it out.Those wins were not exactly dominating by any stretch of the imigination.Sure we lost but Miami has new coaches,new quarterback,new offensive line,new kicker etc etc.On paper you guys should have blown us out from the start. Your definately not world beaters. You will most likely lose to Chicago this week. The boys aren't what you think they are this year.Your eyes will be opened by mid season.Okay I fell better now. Hey Big D, hang in there Miami will find their groove soon enough. Based on scores and division games Miami is actually in second place in their division behind New England.Im trying to be an optimist.LOL.
Yea so do I. LOL HOW ABOUT THEM COWBOYS!!!!
All I can say is "Can I have some gravy with my crow"
Quote from: gearhead400 on September 24, 2007, 05:09:26 AM
Looks like the eagles set you lions fans in your PLACE! We needed that win and we got it! First win of the season and i didnt get to see it :(
I think the Lions gave it to the Eagles because they felt sorry for them having to wear those god aweful uniforms.
Bill
I thought the Fins would be at least 8-8 this year. Oh Well. :'( :box.gif :spit.gif :banghead.gif :drink.gif :drink.gif :drink.gif :ThumbsDown.gif :no
Quote from: CABLEGUY1 on September 24, 2007, 12:04:42 PM
Quote from: SWAMP_DONKEY on September 23, 2007, 11:57:56 PM
Quote from: CABLEGUY1 on September 18, 2007, 09:40:37 AM
Quote from: SWAMP_DONKEY on September 18, 2007, 09:01:06 AM
3 pages of HYPE before the game.....none after???
Alright lets not get carried away Swamp. You guys got scorched for 35 by the Giants and were losing to Miami in the 3rd quarter but thanks to the self destruction of Trent Green you managed to pull it out.Those wins were not exactly dominating by any stretch of the imigination.Sure we lost but Miami has new coaches,new quarterback,new offensive line,new kicker etc etc.On paper you guys should have blown us out from the start. Your definately not world beaters. You will most likely lose to Chicago this week. The boys aren't what you think they are this year.Your eyes will be opened by mid season.Okay I fell better now. Hey Big D, hang in there Miami will find their groove soon enough. Based on scores and division games Miami is actually in second place in their division behind New England.Im trying to be an optimist.LOL.
Yea so do I. LOL HOW ABOUT THEM COWBOYS!!!!
All I can say is "Can I have some gravy with my crow"
Soy and salt is better (i know I have had to eat alot over the years being a Cowboy) it takes out the bitter flavor. ;)
Go olphins! Besides missing an O line, they've no D.
35 to 7 ....4 and 0
Go Dallas!!!
Culpepper roasted them. Go Fins. :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( ;D ;D ;D ;D 8) 8)
;D :'(