ATV Florida Forum

General => Open Discussion => Topic started by: susieblazer on September 16, 2007, 03:36:34 PM

Title: thinking about a change..........
Post by: susieblazer on September 16, 2007, 03:36:34 PM
 

Ok ........the big decision .......to keep the Z400 or sell or trade it for a utility.............Hoss400 is on the fence over this cuz he loves the Z!!
Title: Re: thinking about a change..........
Post by: KB on September 16, 2007, 03:44:20 PM
All I have are sport quads but I'm gonna get a 4X4 Ute soon,

IMO, I think it's nice to have both (sport & a Ute.)
Title: Re: thinking about a change..........
Post by: Young Gun on September 16, 2007, 07:40:40 PM
Don't do EEEET!  Thats a nice Z, and with the resale of them down to low it would be a loss to sell or even trade it.
Title: Re: thinking about a change..........
Post by: 4MANFREAK on September 16, 2007, 07:44:32 PM
I'd keep the "Z" and buy a 4x4. You'll have the best of both worlds.
Title: Re: thinking about a change..........
Post by: klutchbuster400 on September 16, 2007, 07:50:15 PM
Keep it!