ATV Florida Forum

General => Open Discussion => Topic started by: Chuck_Norris on September 16, 2007, 03:00:18 AM

Title: Tile installer wanted
Post by: Chuck_Norris on September 16, 2007, 03:00:18 AM
I am in need of someone who is interested in laying about 500qft of travertine tile 16"x16" squares.
Interested parties please contact Daphne 904-424-5672 we are located Noth of Jacksonville
Thanks
Title: Re: Tile installer wanted
Post by: Bigscrb15 on September 16, 2007, 04:02:23 AM
is it real travertine or ceramic/porcelain that looks like travertine? itll make a difference in the installation.
Title: Re: Tile installer wanted
Post by: Chuck_Norris on September 16, 2007, 10:51:08 PM
Quote from: Bigscrb15 on September 16, 2007, 04:02:23 AM
is it real travertine or ceramic/porcelain that looks like travertine? itll make a difference in the installation.

I have not made the purchase yet but I am very close, Floor and Decor has the sign that says Travertine, what should I be looking for? It is going to cost me about $1395.00 for the 500 sqft of 16x16 tiles.
Title: Re: Tile installer wanted
Post by: trx#9 on September 16, 2007, 11:52:09 PM
It's most likely marble and its definitely seconds, meaning the quality isn't top grade.