Well, i finally got all the parts i needed. I had to replace the rear differential and the drive boot (caused the whole thing). I also had to take the back brakes out cause they were stuck. I have new front pads on the way to get the fronts working better. I painted the whole frame, engine and all flat black. then I painted the fenders camo. It has 25" Dunlop tires from a Kawasaki something. I put a snorkel on it too. It has no exhaust muffler either (its loud). I made the whole thing waterproof up to bout where my helmet will be. Here are a few pics during the process:
And some of it almost compete. I need to touch up the paint on the snorkel cause i decided to put silicone caulk on it to seal it really good. And i have to put the front brakes on. But thats it.
More:
And here are some before it was broken:
These are bout 3 years old.
my old bike :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(
Nice....You gonna actually use that Snorkle?..Or is it for Show?..gonna have to get dirty...LOL
Quote from: Joedirt on September 14, 2007, 12:04:01 PM
Nice....You gonna actually use that Snorkle?..Or is it for Show?..gonna have to get dirty...LOL
im gonna use it. im not afraid to go into the deep mud. that is the sole purpose of this bike. if its too wet for my dirtbike, ill take this. i used to sink my sisters rancher if i felt the need. she got sick of me having to fix it all the time so i fixed this beast. i cant wait to go try it.
Cool I finally got around to snorkling my King Quad
Quote from: Joedirt on September 14, 2007, 01:33:09 PM
Cool I finally got around to snorkling my King Quad
have you tried it yet?
Quote from: Fox17 on September 14, 2007, 01:36:47 PM
Quote from: Joedirt on September 14, 2007, 01:33:09 PM
Cool I finally got around to snorkling my King Quad
have you tried it yet?
It is One bad MammaJamma....it is a Suzuki...But NO I have not tested it yet
How much do you want? Would a 6.5 hp self propelled lawnmower tickle you fancy?
Quote from: 94Hardbody4x4 on September 14, 2007, 01:42:34 PM
How much do you want? Would a 6.5 hp self propelled lawnmower tickle you fancy?
im not selling it. it was the first bike i ever had.
:-\ money talks though. j/k. i wouldnt sell it for less than a grand and no one would pay that for it. i might not even sell it for that much.
I will bet you off the line the lawnmower will win. Consider it a race?
it wouldnt be much of a race. them lawn mowers are scary fast. i dont mess with them. lol.
seriously, if it was a riding mower, i bet it would. when you let off the clutch on my grandmas it spins the tires lunges forward. if its in gear 5 or 6. its a yard machine by ltd or somethin.
youre making me miss my first quad, an '89 fourtrax 200.
that thing had enough torque to yank down a pine tree that was half-cut through, but about 3' wide at the base.
then pulled it around the yard in Ocala once it was down.
Id@