Ok Swamp time to give those cowboys some Miami whooping this weekend. ;)
..........Go Fins!
I guess it is time for me to agree with you....haha, that did hurt a little. (http://www.floridaatv.com/smf/Smileys/Lots_O_Smileys/laughing7.gif)
Quote from: JackL on September 13, 2007, 02:13:31 AM
I guess it is time for me to agree with you....haha, that did hurt a little. (http://www.floridaatv.com/smf/Smileys/Lots_O_Smileys/laughing7.gif)
Its a start ;)
Never happen boys.
Come on Scott..........the steakboys cant hang here in Miami!
Even a 2 year old knows the truth..lol
Quote from: big-daddy on September 13, 2007, 02:16:06 AM
Come on Scott..........the steakboys cant hang here in Miami!
We dont have Leon Lett anymore and that was your only hope.
whats for dinner sunday.............Steak! 8)
Quote from: big-daddy on September 13, 2007, 02:22:35 AM
whats for dinner sunday.............Steak! 8)
Dolphin...smoked!!!
Scott thats not nice.......... smoking flipper! >:(
Quote from: big-daddy on September 13, 2007, 02:27:07 AM
Scott thats not nice.......... smoking flipper! >:(
Thats what we do ;)
reminder the game is here in Miami and we smoke it all down here!
i was talkin to the dean at my school
apparently he's a cowboys fan and hes goin to the game in miami...lucky devil!
Quote from: big-daddy on September 13, 2007, 02:33:05 AM
reminder the game is here in Miami and we smoke it all down here!
Yea you must be smoking something right now if you think you have a chance. lol
Quote from: k.p. on September 13, 2007, 02:33:39 AM
i was talkin to the dean at my school
apparently he's a cowboys fan and hes goin to the game in miami...lucky devil!
Long drive to see a cow being butcher by a fish
Quote from: big-daddy on September 13, 2007, 02:39:11 AM
Quote from: k.p. on September 13, 2007, 02:33:39 AM
i was talkin to the dean at my school
apparently he's a cowboys fan and hes goin to the game in miami...lucky devil!
Long drive to see a cow being butcher by a fish
If you have a chance you better see if Bill Bellecheck has any film of Dallas.. LMAO
Scott dont lose sleep over this ;) But, I cant see you having a nightmare about attack dolphins eating cows. :)
Hell, we couldn't even beat Washington, and they sucked worse than us last year....It's going to be a looooong season... :'(
budman, dont give up! it will come again ;)
Why, are we playing Vanderbilt this year?
At least we won't lose on Nov 14th ::)
Good Morning Scott any bad dreams? :(
No Sir only me doing a Victory dance....lol... Ricky on any Sunday brother, if anything was a sure thing in this legue we would both be rich. ;)
But we both are rich.........Our family make us rich! ;D
Dallas - VS- Miami = The annual Toilet Bowl.......LOL
oh shoot......... we have a Jets fan ???
eww BD that is a Disgusting Insult.......LOL......Detroit Lions Baby!!!!
And AMEN to the Family make us rich Comment!!!
Quote from: big-daddy on September 13, 2007, 01:39:43 PM
But we both are rich.........Our family make us rich! ;D
Are you kidding? Mine is breaking me......lol.....
Quote from: Joedirt on September 13, 2007, 01:44:35 PM
eww BD that is a Disgusting Insult.......LOL......Detroit Lions Baby!!!!
And AMEN to the Family make us rich Comment!!!
Amen to that also!!! Lions do have some weapons ;)
With our safety / cornerback situation were definately the under dog.But it's good being the under dog. It will make the win that much more enjoyable. Maybe Romo can botch the hold for us. Scott I unfortunately got stuck working due to circumstances beyond my control so I won't be able to make the game.Are you still going? I think Miami's going to surprise Dallas and spank that a$$. GO PHINS!!!!!
Quote from: CABLEGUY1 on September 13, 2007, 04:59:57 PM
With our safety / cornerback situation were definately the under dog.But it's good being the under dog. It will make the win that much more enjoyable. Maybe Romo can botch the hold for us. Scott I unfortunately got stuck working due to circumstances beyond my control so I won't be able to make the game.Are you still going? I think Miami's going to surprise Dallas and spank that a$$. GO PHINS!!!!!
We cant go, my Mother is out of town and she is the only one we will let watch Colton. I have even turned down Box seats before for the same reason.
Carma Ricky ;) Dallas 37- Dolphins 20 :o
3rd otr Miami 13 dallas 10 ;) The mighty dallas let Miami put up 20 points! ???
Quote from: big-daddy on September 17, 2007, 09:46:41 PM
3rd otr Miami 13 dallas 10 ;) The mighty dallas let Miami put up 20 points! ???
The final Score is all that matters ;) And a
W for the big
D and
L for the Fins.
Unfortunately, I remain a Dolphin season ticket holder. That's because I can't give up Sec 141 Row 4 Seats 9 & 10. But, as long as they're going to continue to hire washed-up QBs and make no effort to get an O-line, I'm going to continue to sell my choice tickets to fans of the oppossing teams. Dolphins will suck for years to come.
Quote from: AintSkeered on September 17, 2007, 10:25:59 PM
Unfortunately, I remain a Dolphin season ticket holder. That's because I can't give up Sec 141 Row 4 Seats 9 & 10. But, as long as they're going to continue to hire washed-up QBs and make no effort to get an O-line, I'm going to continue to sell my choice tickets to fans of the oppossing teams. Dolphins will suck for years to come.
Man you sure said it correctly. "UNFORTUNATELY your a season ticket holder!!!!!!! There are allot of true Dolphin fans that would like those seats but UNFORTUNATELY your a season ticket holder. Your obviously not a Dolphins fan so why keep them?
Oh I almost forgot. Swamp you had the better team Sunday.Man that was hard to type. I had to work and didn't get home until just before the half.I jumped on NFL.com and seen they were making a game out of it at 3 to 3 so I changed ,jumped in my truck,headed up to Beef o bradys and caught the second half. I ended up spending $30.00 to watch them get beat. They had their chance to win until Green self destructed but you can't blame just him. None the less I will still be rooting for them next week and the week after etc,etc,etc. At least the Jets and Buffalo lost again.That helps. Go Fins.
Rather than being the ultimate fan like you are by sitting in front of your television all these years, I'll sell the Jets tickets to a Jets fan, in your honor, of course!
in kansas city, we called him "trINT Green"
Quote from: AintSkeered on September 18, 2007, 01:26:07 AM
Rather than being the ultimate fan like you are by sitting in front of your television all these years, I'll sell the Jets tickets to a Jets fan, in your honor, of course!
PERFECT. I would love nothing better than to make my way down to section 141,row 4 ,seats 9&10 just to laugh and taunt the stupid obnoxious Jet fans that bought your tickets and have their faces painted pi$$ green.Who knows maybe you will be a fair weathered fan and jump back on the band wagon if the Fins are winning. Although a fair weather Dolphin fan is worse than a Jet fan. Wait a minute. Your that ridiculous Jet fan that wears the fireman helmet and puts his fat brother on his shoulders and screams at the crowd.It all makes perfect sense now. J E T S suck suck suck.
J E T S SUK SUK SUK!!!!!!!!Man those jet fans get so drunk before the games and there such asswholes to us....Ill be for sure going to the jets vs dolphins game with my jason taylor jersey BABY!!!!!!