ATV Florida Forum

General => Group Rides & Events => Topic started by: Yamahonda41 on January 08, 2005, 01:54:59 PM

Title: Rodman Ride Food
Post by: Yamahonda41 on January 08, 2005, 01:54:59 PM
What was the consensus on eating at 88 Store?  Everyone on their own or pitch in $$ for organized grub?
Title: Re: Rodman Ride Food
Post by: Mrs.Nightbreed on January 08, 2005, 02:52:57 PM
I think Jjamesbar was going to call them in advance and prepare them for the BIG ARRIVAL. They can make sure they have enough pizza on hand.
  I think the store is every man for himself. The elite has a pot luck type meal at the rec center on Saturday nights.
    Also several people have grills too. Maybe we can get people to bring a few and Just BBQ burgers and dogs at Rodman.. Hmm  That could be fun. Anyone else up for it?
Title: Re: Rodman Ride Food
Post by: T2 on January 08, 2005, 04:25:22 PM
I already planned to bring the grill the travel one of corse, and the brew as well, whats a day of ridding without the grill and drinks to top of the night its just a half Azz day than.
Title: Re: Rodman Ride Food
Post by: dreth on January 08, 2005, 05:57:56 PM
ill have all the food ill need......93 octane ;D
Title: Re: Rodman Ride Food
Post by: big-daddy on January 08, 2005, 06:02:08 PM
dreth you can eat with me. I bring vp 106 diet food, trying to lose weight
Title: Re: Rodman Ride Food
Post by: Da_Mtg_Man on January 08, 2005, 06:33:39 PM
I'll have 114 or C-12 with me.
Title: Re: Rodman Ride Food
Post by: big-daddy on January 08, 2005, 07:12:57 PM
i did know that crown maked 114  ;D
Title: Re: Rodman Ride Food
Post by: Da_Mtg_Man on January 08, 2005, 07:21:23 PM
Quotei did know that crown maked 114  ;D

The crown is for me, The C-12 is for the Rappy. By the way, I need to go get another bottle of Crown now that you've mentioned it.
Title: Re: Rodman Ride Food
Post by: big-daddy on January 09, 2005, 01:12:26 PM
hey the next bottle on me,
Title: Re: Rodman Ride Food
Post by: Yamahonda41 on January 10, 2005, 08:28:18 PM
I guess that means BYOF!!!