Hello,
Was wondering if there will be a trail ride Saturday morning, Sept. 22nd at L-cross. If so, what time.
Thanks,
Jeff
I really hope there is a trail ride. I have been out there on numerous occasions but never have been on the trail ride. Is the trail ride single person per ATV?, or can you ride doubles? Do you know what time L-cross opens on Friday?
Did they do the Raffle for the Rhino/Prowler yet?...Anyone win?
Quote from: Joedirt on September 13, 2007, 01:10:38 PM
Did they do the Raffle for the Rhino/Prowler yet?...Anyone win?
:o :o :o :o
ditto
We have been out of town. Sorry, I just saw this thread. Yes, we will have the trail ride this event coming up. ;D
No, we have not had the raffle yet. :( Should be soon though. :) Just a little over a hundred left to sell. Good Luck Joe Dirt and Bushwacker! :P
How much are the tickest? Can I buy one on line and pay through PayPal? Do I need to be present during the raffle to win?
Thanks. I'd like a couple tickets.