ill be gettinr my trx450r tommorow and planning on going to big scrub on saturday .. two of my neighbors and thier kids are going as well..
Sounds like fun! As long as the weatherman is wrong about the rain I will be out there to ;D
We have 7 or 8 of us right now.. My neighbor has a house up in altoona .. i think we are parking there then riding to big scrub..If cell phones work ill email you my #..
hey Tom,
did you ever get to ride your new 450r today? I went to Scrub and about 20 minutes into riding hit a sharp stick punctured and flattened my tire and put an end to my day real early. Luckilly I had ordered new "Holeshot" tires recently for the Rodman ride so I spent the rest of the day trying to get those put on. Are you going to Rodman?