A couple pics of Susan on the new track at Sunshine MX!! GO TEAM FUZZY PICKLE!!!
Gettin Ready To Lay The Smack Down!!
(http://i126.photobucket.com/albums/p81/mptonyt/SunShine_SSQSA/P1030135Medium.jpg)
(http://i126.photobucket.com/albums/p81/mptonyt/SunShine_SSQSA/P1030136Medium.jpg)
Gettin the HOLESHOT!!
(http://i126.photobucket.com/albums/p81/mptonyt/SunShine_SSQSA/P1030137Medium.jpg)
(http://i126.photobucket.com/albums/p81/mptonyt/SunShine_SSQSA/P1030138Medium.jpg)
Showin Them Boys How To Hit The Step Up!!
(http://i126.photobucket.com/albums/p81/mptonyt/SunShine_SSQSA/P1030140Medium.jpg)
Setting Up For A Perfect Landing
(http://i126.photobucket.com/albums/p81/mptonyt/SunShine_SSQSA/P1030141Medium.jpg)
(http://i126.photobucket.com/albums/p81/mptonyt/SunShine_SSQSA/P1030142Medium.jpg)
(http://i126.photobucket.com/albums/p81/mptonyt/SunShine_SSQSA/P1030144Medium.jpg)
(http://i126.photobucket.com/albums/p81/mptonyt/SunShine_SSQSA/P1030146Medium.jpg)
(http://i126.photobucket.com/albums/p81/mptonyt/SunShine_SSQSA/P1030147Medium.jpg)
(http://i126.photobucket.com/albums/p81/mptonyt/SunShine_SSQSA/P1030151Medium.jpg)
(http://i126.photobucket.com/albums/p81/mptonyt/SunShine_SSQSA/P1030154Medium.jpg)
(http://i126.photobucket.com/albums/p81/mptonyt/SunShine_SSQSA/P1030156Medium.jpg)
(http://i126.photobucket.com/albums/p81/mptonyt/SunShine_SSQSA/P1030158Medium.jpg)
(http://i126.photobucket.com/albums/p81/mptonyt/SunShine_SSQSA/P1030160Medium.jpg)
(http://i126.photobucket.com/albums/p81/mptonyt/SunShine_SSQSA/P1030162Medium.jpg)
First Place Finish!!
(http://i126.photobucket.com/albums/p81/mptonyt/SunShine_SSQSA/P1030173Medium.jpg)
Heres the Video!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tw32oh0jPE8
Thanks Tony, Don't make me blush now :-[
Maybe next time we can get the Maverick off the fuzzy pickle bar stool and on the track ;).
P.S. let me know about those stickers. :R
BTW: Video To Come!!!
unfortunately it was towards the end of the race so you werent givin it hell!!
ill get on the stickers!! PM me for colors and maybe even a basic design unless you want me to use my imagination!!
Quote from: MPTonyT on September 09, 2007, 10:18:24 PM
BTW: Video To Come!!!
unfortunately it was towards the end of the race so you werent givin it hell!!
ill get on the stickers!! PM me for colors and maybe even a basic design unless you want me to use my imagination!!
You might want to ask the Mav on design, he is the designer type. :hotty2.gif
congrats. glad to see you're out racing again. pics are lookin' dam good!
Awesome pics. Nice riding Eric!! Do you ever get nose bleeds from flying so high?
Nice!! You are really flying. I could not do that no way.
Thanks for sharing the pictures.
My DOG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Chalk one up for the old guys. 6 months!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ill be there!
jt
nice racing Susan! just try and keep it out of the fence next time! :D
Quote from: trx#9 on September 09, 2007, 10:14:49 PM
Thanks Tony, Don't make me blush now :-[
Maybe next time we can get the Maverick off the fuzzy pickle bar stool and on the track ;).
i cant help it! dave was buying me drinks all day! he is so nice! dave also heard about your win and he said he wanted to give you your trophy! :pirate.gif
Its funny how Eric can convince the fence to do the wave as he goes by!! reminded me of being at a football or basebell game!! ;)
Ya'll looked like Dale Jr and Jeff Gordon out there. Get on the inside and put him into the fence. 8)
Quote from: MPTonyT on September 10, 2007, 09:36:43 AM
Its funny how Eric can convince the fence to do the wave as he goes by!! reminded me of being at a football or basebell game!! ;)
Ya'll looked like Dale Jr and Jeff Gordon out there. Get on the inside and put him into the fence. 8)
oh ya it was nascar style! i thought the fence was comming down!
Cool pictures! I wish I wasn't afraid of jumping. It looks like fun.
That was some awesome riding.
Thanks everyone, you all to nice! :D Maybe I shouldn't retire after all, I love being at the track with everyone.
I know it's mad fun...I just don't like it when I crash!! And I'm too old to recover.