Poll
Question:
what type of ridin do you most like?
Option 1: fast trail ridin
Option 2: slow trail
Option 3: mx
Option 4: muddin
Option 5: dune(in FL?lol) or other
Option 6: like GayDirt
for s%#ts and giggles!
for the love of god please change the title of this thread.
wats wrong with it?
lo now i get it lmao
i dont know how to change th title srry lol i guess i could have used a better selection of words.lol
Quote from: bigscrub79 on September 10, 2007, 01:47:37 AM
for the love of god please change the title of this thread.
hahahahaha
wait...
hahahahahahah!!!
:R
I had to re-read it after the first time but then realized it said "poll" and not "pole"....... Whew
Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on September 10, 2007, 02:35:37 AM
I had to re-read it after the first time but then realized it said "poll" and not "pole"....... Whew
fortunately predator knows how to spell.
Quote from: bigscrub79 on September 10, 2007, 01:47:37 AM
for the love of god please change the title of this thread.
hahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahaha
i get it
lmao at least i spelled poll instead of pole ;)
LMAO
LMAO............... :R 2:L :L 2:L :L :R
8)Save A Cow, Ride A Cowboy 8)
I'm itchin to use moderator powers,,,,someone stop me before I deface this post ;-)
Id@
Quote from: Ida_Mann on September 11, 2007, 12:44:41 AM
I'm itchin to use moderator powers,,,,someone stop me before I deface this post ;-)
Id@
deface or delete?ha
thinking of changing the title to something a bit more appropriate for a short bus section ;-)
Id@
Quote from: Ida_Mann on September 11, 2007, 01:03:14 AM
thinking of changing the title to something a bit more appropriate for a short bus section ;-)
Id@
we dont got one of them dag gone things in here!!
thats for true
Fast trails is the best, and motocross i would say is second.
You probably wont ever guess what i put. ;)
Motocross im sure you put, right?
Mud and trails baby!!!
Quote from: Ida_Mann on September 11, 2007, 01:03:14 AM
thinking of changing the title to something a bit more appropriate for a short bus section ;-)
Id@
feel free lol
Quote from: predatorracer8 on September 11, 2007, 06:26:54 PM
Quote from: Ida_Mann on September 11, 2007, 01:03:14 AM
thinking of changing the title to something a bit more appropriate for a short bus section ;-)
Id@
feel free lol
yeah, could be fun.
Id@
;D i just can't.
i aint about all that homersexual stuff :D
depends whAT bike im on my raptor i like a fast ride on a 4x4 i like it slow
im not really into riding poles........Lmfao
Your poll is much shorter than I thought it would be.
I didn't see the answer I would have chosen.
Try asking this question in the ladies lounge. I am sure you will get some more interesting responses.
Quote from: JohnF on September 15, 2007, 04:35:04 AM
Quote from: Sleazy_Rider78 on September 15, 2007, 04:22:57 AM
Try asking this question in the ladies lounge. I am sure you will get some more interesting responses.
lol
lololololl lmao rofl!!!!!!! 2:L :R :L :L :L :R :R :R :R :R :R :R :R :R :R :R :R :R :R :R :T :T 2:L 2:L :L :R :R :R :R :R :X :X :oo :oo :oo :O :R 2:L :L
Quote from: UncleRico on September 13, 2007, 11:39:50 PM
Your poll is much shorter than I thought it would be.
I didn't see the answer I would have chosen.
if its not on here just reply with the answer sorry bout that
Quote from: Sleazy_Rider78 on September 15, 2007, 04:22:57 AM
Try asking this question in the ladies lounge. I am sure you will get some more interesting responses.
lol good one
Quote from: shirah86 on September 12, 2007, 02:18:03 AM
i aint about all that homersexual stuff :D
yupp gayer than aids.... ride pole ??? WTF
Mabe he means something about strippers...