Gotta a idea for entertainment saturday night....
Since everyone will be bringing digital cameras, imagine getting copies of the good pix to display that evening. Talk about multiple camera angles! I wont be at the Pit all day, so I would love to see some good shots from there. The pix can be compiled onto one laptop for a simple slide show.
Now as far as getting the pix displayed.... I own a 10' x 7' projection screen system. That will be large enough for over 100 people to view.
I've never been to Elite so I don't know what the layout is like logistically.
Give me your feedback on this idea.
LOL that seems like a cool Idea
Dragon,
Thay have a clubhouse where we can meet up on Saturday night. Usually, they have people doing other stuff (Kareoke, dancing, etc). Since we have most of the cabins rented for this trip, we may be able to use it. Other than that, there's not a good place we could put up your screen.You can cram 10 or 15 people into a cabin to watch as a last resort. But it's a great idea!
WAS THAT Elvis ? :o
QuoteDragon,
Thay have a clubhouse where we can meet up on Saturday night. Usually, they have people doing other stuff (Kareoke, dancing, etc). Since we have most of the cabins rented for this trip, we may be able to use it. Other than that, there's not a good place we could put up your screen.You can cram 10 or 15 people into a cabin to watch as a last resort. But it's a great idea!
With the number of people I was thinking of doing outside (weather permitting) next to one of the cabins. At night, is the camp ground lit by street lights of some sort? Don't wanna be completly in the dark.
I think the main roads may have some light, but many cabins only have the light from the front porch. But there are some layouts where we could put the screen and have everyone gather around. If you and the lap top were near a porch, you'd have enough light.
I don't need light, just thinking about every one else out side. I could do this without a power hook up also.
Sounds like a good idea.
There is a huge fire pit down by the lake behind the clubhouse. Might be a good place.
Great idea, bring it on. I'll bring two gas lanterns, portable, to light some area. Also a couple of extention cords, should take care of power and light. Maybe set up on a porch that is elevated if not inside the club house.
Only 3 people interested? Im sure there are more than 3 people staying at Elite..... Though it would be a good way for people to meet up and hang out our something. I know that I would like to meet as many people as posible.
I think it would be great. I also know that everyone at Elite will be hanging out together so lets plan on it.
Since I live so close I am not planing on staying over night. BUT would like to maybe go over to Elite after the ride and hang out for awhile. Since I am not staying there can I get in to hang out and watch the slide show? Someone that knows about this let me know as I am sure there others that are in the same boat. ??? ???
Thanks, Jim ;D
I think it will be a great idea. Elite is a large place and people tend to scatter without a central meeting point and something to do. This will bring everyone together.
freakin awesome, I will have my laptop with me and can put my pics on a USB flash stick for ya.
Id@
That sounds awesome, JBBJ i am t the elite so you want to hang there, get cleaned up you can.
Sounds like a super idea dragon,you could set up on the front porch or maybe we could set it up in the back room of the club house if they will let us,Sat. the club house is the place to be if you know what i mean (http://smilies.jeeptalk.org/kao/otn/pbeer.gif)
Chuck, thanks I will talk to the other people that are coming with me and find out what they want to do, but that could be a plan. 8)
Jim
Cool, its a go then! For those who can contribute pix please bring the (USB) cable you use to connect to your computer. I'll have (CDROM's) blanks to back your pix up if you want.
Chis: By the way that that is great I will bring the Pop corn
Grizz
QuoteChris: By the way that is great I will bring the Pop corn
Grizz
Kettle Corn Please ;D
I'll add my Direct Connect to the Nextel thread for those who have any questions.