Who has a bull horn to bring. We will need it to communicate at the parking area to give out shirts and get the group together for the picture. Let me know who has one to bring.
Mike
I thought you were the bull horn mike. hell you talk enouph to Nightbreed, I figured this would be right up you alley... ;D. just kidding. hopefully that rapturd will be ready so you don't have to burn your lef on the old antique again
Marc
lol...Me to. That thing left a nice scar.
I have 2 way radios we can use.
that will work
If we have 252 people at the parking area then a bullhorn would be alot easier to get everyones attention with. Not to mention, Unless someone (Ashphaltdragon) has a really nice,expensive camera then we are not going to get a picture with our little $300-$400 digital cameras. We would have to be so far back to get everyone in that people would look like ants.
QuoteIf we have 252 people at the parking area then a bullhorn would be alot easier to get everyones attention with. Not to mention, Unless someone (Ashphaltdragon) has a really nice,expensive camera then we are not going to get a picture with our little $300-$400 digital cameras. We would have to be so far back to get everyone in that people would look like ants.
I have plan on getting a really cool elavated shot of the crowd. I did a quick search last night for bull horns, I search again today for one. I'll let you know.
hey I've got a bull horn that will work. I picked it up at radio shacka few months back and havent used it yet. lol. it's small but it'll get the job done. I'll be coming up earlt Saturday morning to the ride so let me know if I still need to bring it!!
Sure if you think it is loud enough.
if its not loud enough, I bring my mother in law.
Quoteif its not loud enough, I bring my mother in law.
LOL ;D
ill have a pa on my truck if we need one lol
Quoteill have a pa on my truck if we need one lol
And he will have me HOPEFULLY so then everything will be fine! ;D