The "Does God Exist" thread again. Someone mentioned it in another post so I went back and reread it and I'll be darn if that wasn't a greaaaat thread. How about one more time for the new guys?
He does and He is coming back soon. go to a good Bible believing Baptist church and get saved. and youll understand about Him coming back soon too.
its time to turn before you burn.- Rev. Billy Ray Collins.
Quote from: FishaHallic on September 07, 2007, 01:02:24 AM
The "Does God Exist" thread again. Someone mentioned it in another post so I went back and reread it and I'll be darn if that wasn't a greaaaat thread. How about one more time for the new guys?
Ah FISHY how ya been?? Still startin Sh*t I see ;) Yes sir HE DOES!! And thats all I got to say about that..... I may not be a smart man Ginny, but I know what God is :D (Forrest Gump)
I'll have to pass on this one. :-\
Quote from: trx#9 on September 07, 2007, 02:52:12 AM
I'll have to pass on this one. :-\
you just gonna watch the argument?
Hey swampie, I bought a 07 King Quad and already had it on the Rubicon Trail, I think I'm gonna like it. Got a winch coming in next week and I'll be set. :ThumbsUp.gif
Btw, does not seem to be any interest in the "Does God Exist" thread again.
i guess we need to think of something else interesting. no one seems to care much bout college football either. just a few Gator fans and one razor back. hmmm.....
We'll put our heads together I'm sure we can think of something ;D
Quote from: FishaHallic on September 07, 2007, 01:02:24 AM
The "Does God Exist" thread again. Someone mentioned it in another post so I went back and reread it and I'll be darn if that wasn't a greaaaat thread. How about one more time for the new guys?
I see you got the book I sent. ;)
(http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g167/kr-yppy/ops/dramateam.jpg)
Nice try fish. I believe in God as well. I sure hope I am wrong for alot of people out there. Try the Pit Bull Thread, that gets them going sometimes.
I BELIEVE ill pass on this and go pray to the football gods that UF will repeat ???
Quote from: Fox17 on September 07, 2007, 05:42:07 AM
i guess we need to think of something else interesting. no one seems to care much bout college football either. just a few Gator fans and one razor back. hmmm.....
Go God!
Go Gators!
I generally try to stay out of any religious or political thread because just like gossip in an office environment, it tends not to make you any friends.
Id@
he does exist! i like to picture him with huge wings singing lead vocals for Lynerd Skynerd, with an angel band and i am on the front row hammered drunk! :Y
It's like the other topics people start just to cause a stir..it's a matter of opinion... some people have good ones others shouldn't give their $.02 unless they want change back. The only person I'm worried about judging me is GOD...So i'm not worried about what anyone else thinks...Kinda obvious huh! lol
Quote from: blupits04 on September 07, 2007, 07:48:06 PM
It's like the other topics people start just to cause a stir..it's a matter of opinion... some people have good ones others shouldn't give their $.02 unless they want change back. The only person I'm worried about judging me is GOD...So i'm not worried about what anyone else thinks...Kinda obvious huh! lol
hey I like this,,,,is this response copyrighted ?
;-)
Id@
Quote from: MOTOCROSS MAVERICK on September 07, 2007, 07:19:01 PM
he does exist! i like to picture him with huge wings singing lead vocals for Lynerd Skynerd, with an angel band and i am on the front row hammered drunk! :Y
I got a good topic...Lets see if Erics Chevy can pull our Ford :) LMAO
Jade still doing good? <---- Yeah they got one of our vicious pit puppies, Watch out! They played with all our pits and they are still in one piece. Oh wait this isn't a Pitbull bashing forum yet...lol
Quote from: Ida_Mann on September 07, 2007, 07:49:13 PM
Quote from: blupits04 on September 07, 2007, 07:48:06 PM
It's like the other topics people start just to cause a stir..it's a matter of opinion... some people have good ones others shouldn't give their $.02 unless they want change back. The only person I'm worried about judging me is GOD...So i'm not worried about what anyone else thinks...Kinda obvious huh! lol
hey I like this,,,,is this response copyrighted ?
;-)
Id@
No but I'll charge ya $9.99 everytime you wanna use it... ;)
Let me start off by saying.......Nevermind.
Right about now, I'd be blowing your mind with intensive knowledge so complex that a simpleton, such as yourself, would have intense difficulty wrapping your mind around my words, but everytime I chime in on anything religious or political they run me off.
Aluhua Akbar!
Ok pitbulls, why are they so meaaaaan ;D
Quote from: FishaHallic on September 08, 2007, 12:25:29 AM
Ok pitbulls, why are they so meaaaaan ;D
Because God is inherently evil and he is punishing us?
Quote from: blupits04 on September 07, 2007, 07:53:45 PM
Quote from: MOTOCROSS MAVERICK on September 07, 2007, 07:19:01 PM
he does exist! i like to picture him with huge wings singing lead vocals for Lynerd Skynerd, with an angel band and i am on the front row hammered drunk! :Y
I got a good topic...Lets see if Eric's Chevy can pull our Ford :) LMAO
Jade still doing good? <---- Yeah they got one of our vicious pit puppies, Watch out! They played with all our pits and they are still in one piece. Oh wait this isn't a Pitbull bashing forum yet...lol
hey! my cheavy will pull that ford out any day! come on bring any challenge for the LANCH! at least ford circled the problem!
Jade is doing great!!!!!!!!!!!!!! she is the love of my life!
(http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c369/smithew10/8weeksold7.jpg)
She is the sweetest thing i have ever meet in my life and one of the best dogs! she has changed my life in these past few weeks and i am so happy to have her in my life! also i am reading about bans! the best dogs i have ever meet are pit bulls! if any body tried to take my Jade away from me to put her down because of a ban they better be able to dodge bullets! .50 i am talking about! dance baby you are dealing with the MAV! >:D
Everyone has a different approach to religion but I believe that God is real and that there is heaven and all of that. Not sure we are allowed to discuss this on a public site i asnt sure if they had rules or anything but yeah God is deffinately real. And not to mock people that believe in evolution but if that was the case how did we get different races and such? I mean evolution theory doesnt make much sense if you look at it so in conclusion...believe in God! :)
Thats a monster in the making!!! lol; ;)
Quote from: trx#9 on September 08, 2007, 04:49:31 AM
Thats a monster in the making!!! lol; ;)
i am a monster! well you haven't meet me have you? oh wait you have! well at least my number plate on my back that says the MOTOCROSS MAVERICK on it! next time you come to the track i will sign your plastics for you! lol 8)
Quote from: MOTOCROSS MAVERICK on September 08, 2007, 04:53:43 AM
Quote from: trx#9 on September 08, 2007, 04:49:31 AM
Thats a monster in the making!!! lol; ;)
i am a monster! well you haven't meet me have you? oh wait you have! well at least my number plate on my back that says the MOTOCROSS MAVERICK on it! next time you come to the track i will sign your plastics for you! lol 8)
You can sign you own plastic applicator beeeotch, and make sure you get out of my way or you'll be waiting another 6 months to ride again.
Quote from: trx#9 on September 08, 2007, 04:58:24 AM
You can sign you own plastic applicator beeeotch, and make sure you get out of my way or you'll be waiting another 6 months to ride again.
oh the mav will be back sooner than you think and watch out! you just keep your geriatric arse on the side lines to see how it is done! just like before Susan! :hotty2.gif i will scissor kick you in the back of the head old man! i will come at you like a spider monkey I am all jacked up on bud light! lol
i cant help to laugh with all this talk about god! lol
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vuAUI_0knfk (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vuAUI_0knfk)
Quote from: MOTOCROSS MAVERICK on September 08, 2007, 05:09:25 AM
Quote from: trx#9 on September 08, 2007, 04:58:24 AM
You can sign you own plastic applicator beeeotch, and make sure you get out of my way or you'll be waiting another 6 months to ride again.
oh the mav will be back sooner than you think and watch out! you just keep your geriatric arse on the side lines to see how it is done! just like before Susan! :hotty2.gif i will scissor kick you in the back of the head old man! i will come at you like a spider monkey I am all jacked up on bud light! lol
i cant help to laugh with all this talk about god! lol
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vuAUI_0knfk (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vuAUI_0knfk)
Thats funny right there Nancy Grible... :hotty2.gif
i knew you would think so! lol! ;D
Quote from: MOTOCROSS MAVERICK on September 08, 2007, 04:53:43 AM
well at least my number plate on my back that says the MOTOCROSS MAVERICK on it!
That still doesn't help the rest of us since you're constantly bringing up the rear!
OH SNAP!
BURN!
Just kidding man, just one question though..how do you get the blue contacts to stay in the pit bull?
Quote from: blupits04 on September 07, 2007, 07:48:06 PM
It's like the other topics people start just to cause a stir..it's a matter of opinion... some people have good ones others shouldn't give their $.02 unless they want change back. The only person I'm worried about judging me is GOD...So i'm not worried about what anyone else thinks...Kinda obvious huh! lol
I agree. If someones opinion isn't the same as mine, they should keep it to themselves. (http://www.floridaatv.com/smf/Smileys/Lots_O_Smileys/laughing7.gif)
Quote from: MOTOCROSS MAVERICK on September 08, 2007, 04:43:24 AM
Quote from: blupits04 on September 07, 2007, 07:53:45 PM
Quote from: MOTOCROSS MAVERICK on September 07, 2007, 07:19:01 PM
he does exist! i like to picture him with huge wings singing lead vocals for Lynerd Skynerd, with an angel band and i am on the front row hammered drunk! :Y
I got a good topic...Lets see if Eric's Chevy can pull our Ford :) LMAO
Jade still doing good? <---- Yeah they got one of our vicious pit puppies, Watch out! They played with all our pits and they are still in one piece. Oh wait this isn't a Pitbull bashing forum yet...lol
hey! my cheavy will pull that ford out any day! come on bring any challenge for the LANCH! at least ford circled the problem!
Jade is doing great!!!!!!!!!!!!!! she is the love of my life!
(http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c369/smithew10/8weeksold7.jpg)
She is the sweetest thing i have ever meet in my life and one of the best dogs! she has changed my life in these past few weeks and i am so happy to have her in my life! also i am reading about bans! the best dogs i have ever meet are pit bulls! if any body tried to take my Jade away from me to put her down because of a ban they better be able to dodge bullets! .50 i am talking about! dance baby you are dealing with the MAV! >:D
does Nikki know she's been bumped down?!? lol
Quote from: FishaHallic on September 07, 2007, 05:49:39 AM
We'll put our heads together I'm sure we can think of something ;D
ford vs. chevy or magniflow vs. flowmaster is always an interesting argument...
Yeah thats pretty and all but i think the F350 (diesel) might win ;)
7.3 turbo diesel, programmed, 38" Micky Thompson ATZ's
Quote from: blupits04 on September 08, 2007, 12:31:45 PM
does Nikki know she's been bumped down?!? lol
ya she does! i think in the house we are all bumped down a level below her! lol just look at her face how could you not love her to death? i love her so much she sleeps on my motorcross gear!
Well since we are bringing up old arguements I just want to say how bad kids in restaurants piss me off.
Quote from: bigscrub79 on September 10, 2007, 01:47:00 AM
Well since we are bringing up old arguements I just want to say how bad kids in restaurants piss me off.
AGREE!!!!!!!!! :D
Quote from: bigscrub79 on September 10, 2007, 01:47:00 AM
Well since we are bringing up old arguements I just want to say how bad kids in restaurants piss me off.
Not as bad as the police who shot my dog I'll bet... :)
What kind of a dog was it?
p.s. did ya hear bout the dyslexic atheist....apparently he didn't believe in DOG >:D