What are some good riding boots for mudding? and Not crazy expensive.
I wear Crocs with jibits. They are light, durable and have drain holes. Its a no brainer.
I usually FLIP-FLOP ;D on my riding footwear decision ::)
Quote from: jschors on September 06, 2007, 08:17:38 AM
What are some good riding boots for mudding? and Not crazy expensive.
Hard to go wrong with something like these:
http://www.combatboots.com/IBS/SimpleCat/Product/asp/product-id/201573.html
http://www.militaryclothing.com/IBS/SimpleCat/Product/asp/hierarchy/04/product-id/330402.html
Never bought anything from these people, just an example of what I use.
OK seriously these are cool and the price isn't bad at all............
http://www.leatherup.com/p/Xelement-Biker-Boots/Mens-High-Intensity-Sports-Rider-Motorcycle-Boots/42026.html (http://www.leatherup.com/p/Xelement-Biker-Boots/Mens-High-Intensity-Sports-Rider-Motorcycle-Boots/42026.html)
I have also always liked these:
http://www.muckbootsonline.com/Edgewater_Muck_Boots_p/edgwtr.htm (http://www.muckbootsonline.com/Edgewater_Muck_Boots_p/edgwtr.htm)
hope these have helped ;D
get some snake boots from bass pro or cabelas. they are 16-18 inches tall, most are waterproof. and youll never believe some of the moccasins that we saw in the mud hole we were muddin in. it was the thickest lookin crap and just nasty mucky mud and 2 moccasins came swimmin out. one was 4 feet long. luckly we were in a truck. i have some and i love them. theyre by red head at bass pro.