If your in central florida and looking for a Suzuki product, check out Suzuki of Sarasota. I just picked up a new Eiger last night and the service was A+.
Congrats on the new Eiger. If you need upgrades on the bike talk to seebeejim.
congrate on the bike i have a 05 and gives me very few probs, if ur interested i have liftkits for the eiger, i bought the kit for my 05 and i dont think anything has changed its a 1.5-2inch lift
I bought my winch from them and they are all great people
DAVE is the MAN ;D
Guys I am here to tell you, I work there as the Service manager and our owners will hook anyone up from this site with the best deal in the state. Give us a try..
Quote from: Seabeejim on September 07, 2007, 03:13:49 AM
Guys I am here to tell you, I work there as the Service manager and our owners will hook anyone up from this site with the best deal in the state. Give us a try..
[/quote
Sweet! I still have to put my winch on that I bought from you guys.
I agree totally met Jim once riding, and he will go out of his way to help us out, and i live on the other side of the state. Way better then dealing with the guys over here that just want the sale and no knowledge or service of what there selling in my opinion. Jim is the man.
Guys and gals we just got our second new 08 450, black in color in today. first one lasted a day and a half. Call us 941-925-0376
Jim
Man this new 450 limited needs a home bad. Come and get it. Over 100 changes from last year. Read the srticle in the new Quad Mag.
Again Jim pulls through with another great deal for a guy thats 200 miles away Great service and deals you all would be crazy not to call Jim with your Zuki purchases and service Thanks Jim...
Thanks for the word T. I take you got it in the mail? Good job and no problem need anything else let me know. Also the owner my be calling you for some insurance.
anybody have any contact info? i need a rear end for an 02 ozark
Call me ask for jim in service 941-925-0376. I don't have any laying around but can get some discounts on all you need.
Quote from: Seabeejim on September 25, 2007, 02:20:39 AM
Guys and gals we just got our second new 08 450, black in color in today. first one lasted a day and a half. Call us 941-925-0376
Jim
I bought the first 08 LTR 450 SE from you guys and I tell everyone about you guys.Good place to do biz
I haven't put that winch on yet that I bought last year. I am having trouble finding the mounting plate for it.
This is one of the better powersports dealers that I have walked into in a long time. Keep up the good work guys!
Winche mount call Jason our parts Manager and he can find one and I will mail it to you by UPS. Ask for Jim if there is an issue.
Quote from: Seabeejim on April 10, 2008, 02:14:21 AM
Winche mount call Jason our parts Manager and he can find one and I will mail it to you by UPS. Ask for Jim if there is an issue.
I bought the Warn winch 2500I i think and need a mount for a 2006 Arctic Cat 500 TRV 4X4
Thanks Guys!