just wanted to see how many people would do this..explain your username..i'll start..
i'm big and i like wakeboarding..
HMMM!! ;) lets see look left ------ look down
I own an '85 Honda ATC 250ES Big Red, and I love the Alabama Crimson Tide!!
Im real bias to Fox Racing and wear their stuff all the time and I use 17 as my sports number in everything.
Last name shirah born in the year 1986
Da_Mtg_Man
The Mortgage Man
I'm also an exotic dancer but couldn't think of anything that rhymed with schwingin. :D
Mine is easy to figure out. I race a Honda TRX450R.
I stole this username from my brother about 10 years ago when I thought the internet was stupid and I would never need a screenname. Now I use it on everything.
my initials and I ride a 450
GREENBLN117 = GREEN EYE AND BLONDE HAIR ;D
I'm a rebel and I own a SS/T
BOOYAH!
8)
rebel flag, nick name, rebel flag .... well kinda looks like it
I used to own a 1994 Nissan Hardbody 4x4. Put 2 and 2 together and you get 94Hardbody4x4. It's easy and I use it for most everything.
Quote from: Bigscrb15 on September 06, 2007, 11:32:58 AM
I stole this username from my brother about 10 years ago when I thought the internet was stupid and I would never need a screenname. Now I use it on everything.
They call me Joe Dirt Because I Invented the Internet
All the time ;)
I ride a 2003 Yellow Honda 600 RR. ;)
Quote from: JohnF on September 06, 2007, 12:29:40 PM
alot of people have a hard time figuring it out, then i tell them and we have a good laugh followed by some fig newtons
I've noticed people sometimes have a problem with this as well, that is why I have a case of oreos in my truck.
I thought it was a cool name after someone in a southpark group I contributed to said "youda man" and I had a family member from way back with the name "Ida", so it stuck.
I've had the same name in various places for about 7 years now.
I too, am an exotic dancer like the Maytag Man, but I couldn't come up with anything that rhymed with "Nate Dogg and his Third Leg"
Id@
eldiablo is a line of west coast choppers that are pretty bad azz and I was hatched in 1964
Ride a quad and been in 32 X rated movies. ;)
Quote from: Quad32x on September 06, 2007, 02:32:54 PM
Ride a quad and been in 32 X rated movies. ;)
I was helping my buddy evict a homosexual couple from one of his apartments. When I was tossing one of their boxes in the dumpster, it broke open and some of your movies fell out. Cain saw this, snatched them and ran off like a school girl. Haven't seen him since. ;)
I sell cars at my own dealership down her in Miami.
about 7yrs ago I got divorced and the ex's lawyer picked me cleaner then a buzzard on a carcus.
= Buzzardman
My son started on the web this yr so he is BuzzardBoy ;D
i'm from new york and i have a raptor. i too am an exotic dancer and go by the name of brock landers also or dirk diggler. don't let da mtg man fool you, he goes by the name of MILES LONG. i'm not sure what it means but it sounds cool. ida is also reffered to as SAL MANNILLA OR ROSEY CHEEKS MC CHEEKS. and mr. bones goes by the name ANEEDA DRINCALOT. or better known as DOMAYAURRIGOTTO MR.ROBOTO.
TO FIND OUT YOUR EXOTIC NAME YOU NEED THE NAME OF YOUR FIRST DOG AND THE FIRST STREET YOU LIVED ON. I AM SAVAGE ROSE. THANK YOU.
Quote from: NYRAPTOR on September 06, 2007, 05:45:41 PM
i'm from new york and i have a raptor. i too am an exotic dancer and go by the name of brock landers also or dirk diggler. don't let da mtg man fool you, he goes by the name of MILES LONG. i'm not sure what it means but it sounds cool. ida is also reffered to as SAL MANNILLA OR ROSEY CHEEKS MC CHEEKS. and mr. bones goes by the name ANEEDA DRINCALOT. or better known as DOMAYAURRIGOTTO MR.ROBOTO.
TO FIND OUT YOUR EXOTIC NAME YOU NEED THE NAME OF YOUR FIRST DOG AND THE FIRST STREET YOU LIVED ON. I AM SAVAGE ROSE. THANK YOU.
I'm Jade Waterfall :o
Beau Stanley,,,,,dang it does sound like a porn name.
Id@
That wouldn't work for me.My name would be Missy Baker. :D
my wife would be fudge mayfair ;D
Dakota Oaks LOL
toby 20th court
hmm has a nice ring to it...
im sad all you guys have cool name like jade waterfall and such...oh well
-toby 20th court
haha
sweet!! keep em comin..i know there are more people out there!!haha
Quote from: NYRAPTOR on September 06, 2007, 06:19:11 PM
my wife would be fudge mayfair ;D
Thank GOD she didn't live on Packer Rd.
todd barkway.
Treat Tree Tops ??? lol
Dang, that would make me Borus Jones........Hmmm
Quote from: dynodon on September 06, 2007, 09:10:05 PM
Dang, that would make me Borus Jones........Hmmm
Where ya been brother? Haven't seen ya around in a while.
Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on September 06, 2007, 09:12:38 PM
Quote from: dynodon on September 06, 2007, 09:10:05 PM
Dang, that would make me Borus Jones........Hmmm
Where ya been brother? Haven't seen ya around in a while.
I was in Michigan for three weeks to remodel my sisters law office, But when it started to get doen in the low 40`s at night, that was my que to get the heck outta there and quick !!!! LOL
Quote from: dynodon on September 07, 2007, 10:29:55 AM
Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on September 06, 2007, 09:12:38 PM
Quote from: dynodon on September 06, 2007, 09:10:05 PM
Dang, that would make me Borus Jones........Hmmm
Where ya been brother? Haven't seen ya around in a while.
I was in Michigan for three weeks to remodel my sisters law office, But when it started to get doen in the low 40`s at night, that was my que to get the heck outta there and quick !!!! LOL
Well, Welcome back. I've noticed the last few nights have been a little cooler down here. I can actually sit on my back porch at 11pm without sweating. ;D
Ruffie Lincoln.. ;)
Jade Lane... O0
willy jizzer :d
Cinnamon Devishire
im quadracer1992
i have a quad....i want to race next year....and 1992 is my birth year.