Here are a few pics of my Wifes Outlaw, Still waiting on the Exhaust to get here and debating on what front bumper to go with
8)
;)
:P
here is what it looked like before
that thing is sick!!!!
whats up with that wierd rear suspension? thats crazy lookin! niceeeee job though
Thats IRS lol..
Great lookin quad man!
Yep, IRS. Works great with that KTM motor running it down the trails
Louis, That looks freakin awesome.
Thanks Mike, It is a work in progress. what you up to these days?
Just humpin it brother. The Mortgage indusrty stinks right now so just trying to muddle through it until things turn around. Hows things up in TN? The family and I were in East Tn (Elizabethton, 10 miles from Bristol) about a month ago to visit family for a week. I love it up there.
Hey here's an idea, Why don't you call me for a refi so I can feed the kids this month? ;)
MEAN looking Outlaw... :ThumbsUp.gif
Looks killer! I would like to have one of those to play around on.
Good lookin quad louis. Missed you guys at Houston Valley. We'll try and hook up again next time
Hey Bill were headed up to Durhamtown in October if you are able to ride.