I was just up at Motorcycle Enhusiasts in spring hill and they just got one of the 525xc quads in, man that thing is sick, hopefully someone i know buys it so i can ride it : ) if anyone gets a chance to ride one let me know what ya think. It def looks better in person, its got the trickest air-box setup i've ever seen...
I'm waiting for the 450.
I do like KTM. I have had a couple 2 wheel KTM's. One was the 440 2 Stroke set up for woods racing. If I ever regretted selling any of my toys, that was the one. I kick myself in the :M every time. The only drawback was the cost of parts.
YEA NOW AND DAYS THE PARTS SEEM TO BE ONE OF THEIR STRONG POINTS, I WAS LOOKING AT THE HARD PARTS BOOK AND YOU CAN GET REAR STOCK PLASTICS FOR $160 YOU CAN'T GET STOCK PLASTICS FOR ANY JAP BIKES FOR $160, YOU WOULD BE HARD PRESSED TO GET MAIER PLASTICS FOR $160. PLUS THEIR NERF BARS WITH HEEL QUARDS AND NETTING FOR ONLY $244. LONG MX TRAVEL A-ARMS, HEIM JOINT WITH NEEDLE BEARINGS INSTEAD OF BUSHINGS, CHROMOLY, FOR ONLY $629.99. JUST TO LIST A FEW PARTS FOR YA.
go sell some parts dave,or ill kick your ass!!!! 8)
we just recieved our atv as well and look under the racing section here for a pic of it (blurry) i rode one in rhode island earlier this month at the dealer convention and sh*t myself a few times! it is scary fast! i cant wait to hook a gps up to it. the suspension soaks up the bumps like none other!
I think Captain the Morgan is considering buying the MX version. I guarantee he'll post pictures once he gets it.