Hey guys I've seen directions posted under several different threads but I thought it was worthy of it's own thread for the newbies like me who have no clue where to go. I coming from Tampa early Saturday morning.....whats the best way for me to come up?....and I need some landmarks cause I'm that kinda learner.......street signs are good but if there's a dead 3 point with no hindlegs I'll recognize that first. ok thats gross but you get my point!
HELP ME....? ???
Gary,
Take 75 to Hwy 40 in Ocala, Head East several miles, Go over a HUGE bridge (Oklawaha river) just passed the bridge take a left on 314 (flashing light) take that road about 25 miles until it dead ends. That will be 19. Take 19 North about 12-15 miles until you come to another HUGE bridge(Florida bardge canal) take a left before you go over the bridge and take that about 2 miles and you can't miss us.
I plan on getting there around 7:30. I'll be in a red F150 super crew sitiing on 36 inch Swampers pulling a 20ft white enclosed.
Mike