In October someone posted a list of what riders should bring with them for the ride. Would one of our experienced leaders please do it again for the new rider?
Quotei copied and modified this list from a trail ride we did in september. most of these items are only suggestions. Goggles Are Mandatory.
there are at least two places we will pass by houses or hunting cabins. PLEASE pass these areas at low speed, on 4 wheels, no roosting, reving or riding on private property.
bring food
drink
Camelback
extra fuel if you think you'll need some
fix-a-flat
rope (if b-man goes ) <private joke
tire repair kit
hard salami < mrs grizz
misc. tools - grizz
gps
batterys
Eye wash
first aid kit
money - we will be riding to the 88 store
chain saw - grizz & jj
chain saw gas - grizz & jj
chain oil - grizz & jj
arc welder - grizz
air compressor - grizz (grizz actually has a small one he carrys)
spark plugs
8' high trick ramp < for dreth
toilet paper - you never know
goggles - if you dont bring nothin please bring these
luck - keep your fingers crossed nobody breaks down
optional items:
bug spray
camera
towel
dust mask - dont laugh we've used them in ocala
what have i left off?
note: we may get rained on. We Wont Stop For The Rain. if it dont rain it will be dusty. there is no middle ground in ocala
Helmets - please
2 stroke oil /spark plugs for u 2 strokers
tow strap (in case of breakdowns)
Crown Royal
ATV flags if you have them, they come in handy when looking back to see who is where.
it's cool out this time of year, so dress accordingly. remember, if it's cool when yer standing around, it's even cooler when yer riding.
common sense
i think you cover what to bring
And also a good attitude,and patients because thats alot bikes, so I don't expect to move real fast. ;D
and beer for Sat. night ;D
If you do not drink bring it anyways Myself,and a few others will take care of it ;D
Quoteand beer for Sat. night ;D
If you do not drink bring it anyways Myself,and a few others will take care of it ;D
I prefer Crown but If you wanna bring beer then I'll hang with Scooter and drink.... ;D
I'm with you fellas, captain and coke sounds good to me as well, but the beer will work too. ;D ;D
Oh yea that just for sat night, what about fri night. Can't go dry that night.
QuoteAnd also a good attitude,and patients because thats alot bikes, so I don't expect to move real fast. ;D
This is probably one of the more important things, Just enjoy your time with people who love to ride, These rides can Last into the night time, There is no need for bad attitudes just have fun!!!
Hey we wanna hang out that night with everyone but our problem is that we only live about an hour away so we didnt get a cabin, Anyone wanna rent a shower so we can hang out with everyone [smiley=Question.gif]
Just bring a change of clothes. There's actually a really nice bathroom with showers. However, It won't be a problem to shower in someones cabin.
I would encourage bringing your own lunch. If you where on the last ride, you know how understaffed they are at the 88 store. This is a very small place. They could have only one employee trying to sell all these people food. It could be a nightmare. Fueling up is another story. With this many bikes, it could take 1-2 hours just to fuel up.
QuoteHey we wanna hang out that night with everyone but our problem is that we only live about an hour away so we didnt get a cabin, Anyone wanna rent a shower so we can hang out with everyone [smiley=Question.gif]
You guys are more than welcome to take a shower at my cabin and the price is free. cabin #34 I remember Scooter and Skyhigh hooked my son and I up the last ride, and even let us stay the night on the sofa. Its was very nice of them.
QuoteI prefer Crown but If you wanna bring beer then I'll hang with Scooter and drink.... ;D
Ok, I just stopped and got a bottle of Crown for Rodman.I'm gonna make sure it tastes good right now. :D
Never to early to start, just don't be late ;)
Well, the first one didn't taste right so I made another one and that one tasted ok. ;D
QuoteWell, the first one didn't taste right so I made another one and that one tasted ok. ;D
okee dokee,The 2rd one was a litle bit beter but it shtil didn't taste rite so i deshided to mix another one and i think they are geting beter now. I'll no more in a few minutsh.
Where is Rodman ? map if possible Thanks
Quoteokee dokee,The 2rd one was a litle bit beter but it shtil didn't taste rite so i deshided to mix another one and i think they are geting beter now. I'll no more in a few minutsh.
Your Nuts!!!!!!!
;D
Yo Mike, I got a big bottle of Crown waiting patiently in the freezer at the cabin,,,,and it's only missing about 4 shots ;-)
Id@
Just need to get this back on page 1, so everyone will remember what to bring.
whats everyone doing about food?