Please keep children to the south end of the pit .
Please ride slowly on road around the pit area .
Be respectful of others .
Keep all racing to the north half of the pit area .
Do not enter racing area unless you are going to race .
No full size quads in kid area unless you are checking on your children ,or watching them.
Does this sound O.K.
sounds perfect. Putting anything up is better than nothing at all.
You have put alot into this go for it. [smiley=Star.gif]
Jim [smiley=ThumbsUp.gif]
I don't want any credit for anything , just a good time . Besides it's not tooo hard to make a couple signs .See ya'll friday . [smiley=YingYang.gif]
[smiley=ThumbsUp.gif]
great job! JD
Thanks , O.K. I will quit worrying now . I cant really help it it is just the way my Momma made me .
excellent ida, thanks JD
Id@
GREAT JOB ;)
Great Job, thanks for thinking it up and doing it ;)
I will make one sign , It will simply say" please leave the South end of the pit for the little guys . Keep all racing activities to the north end of the pit where we can see each other . Have a Great time . And dont leave your trash .
Safety is of course the most important, but the trash issue runs a very close second. Dont leave it behind.
My son is 14 and he will supervise on the sign . He wants to help , soo I guess you can say I'M a proud dad .