some labor day fun...
http://www.tampabayridindirty.com/forum/showthread.php?p=259&posted=1#post259 (http://www.tampabayridindirty.com/forum/showthread.php?p=259&posted=1#post259)
is it realy wet out there rite now?
"my wife took some nice shots today...
i love her canon"
Nice pics mon', looked like you were having a blast!
What kind of camera does she have?
Quote from: kawasaki400racer on September 03, 2007, 09:21:02 PM
is it realy wet out there rite now?
actually it is never too wet. the sand in most areas draines very quickly. in fact i like it most after a hard rain the day before riding. if it is dry, it is DUSTY! thats ok too if your not following anyone.
there are always places to get muddy if ya wanna. and plenty if ya dont always
Quote from: 310R_Dude on September 03, 2007, 11:09:59 PM
What kind of camera does she have?
its a canon digital rebel xt. great camera for beginners and intermediates
Awesome, I just got a Rebel XTi last week.
I liked your pics so I was hoping it wasn't
an advanced higher end(pro level) model.
It looks like you were riding in the kiddie area!!LOL I'm getting another Blaster, and I'm gonna pimp it out and go for the minnie riding.