is the same law enforced at holylands enforced at mac's? thanx
yes but where at macs do you ride
never been there..so i dont kno..but i start at krome i geuss
Quote from: bigwake on September 02, 2007, 08:37:32 PM
is the same law enforced at holylands enforced at mac's? thanx
I think the flag's irrelevant , I've seen police kickin people out of that area at different times.
We're not supposed to ride the levees , I've heard that from FWC and SFWMD. The FPL easements are illegal and the gates have been repaired and locked .So ride at your own risk , flag wont help much.
ok thanx
Quote from: foreman1 on September 03, 2007, 12:01:21 AM
Quote from: bigwake on September 02, 2007, 08:37:32 PM
is the same law enforced at holylands enforced at mac's? thanx
I think the flag's irrelevant , I've seen police kickin people out of that area at different times.
We're not supposed to ride the levees , I've heard that from FWC and SFWMD. The FPL easements are illegal and the gates have been repaired and locked .So ride at your own risk , flag wont help much.
The only legal part of Mac's you can ride is off the airboat ramp. You can not ride the levee's at ALL. You can only go 5mph down the 'macks road' to the fishcamp, and you can't ride the road at night. Basically, bring some waders and 29.5's...it's NASTY out there!!!
And as far as flags are concerned, straight from an FWC officer, you must have a flag at macks.
" Basically, bring some waders and 29.5's...it's NASTY out there!!!"
I rode off that ramp when the water was down last year .
That peat your riding on is hard on a motor not to mention that you need a serious set of mud tires , wasnt much fun . Rode in about 1/2 mile and turned around , bike started to over heat bad.
well your fisrt problem u ride a honda wait that is enough said i got a 400 4x4 eiger with 27 my bike rides theer all the time and never over heats
Did you say Eiger? Ha Ha..
Quote from: 4x4Matt on September 03, 2007, 02:10:37 PM
well your fisrt problem u ride a honda wait that is enough said i got a 400 4x4 eiger with 27 my bike rides theer all the time and never over heats
Eiger ??? is that a good thing or ...? :R
that eiger is a pure mud machine. I've seen it in action.
It also helps that he doesn't care what happens to the bike.
hey Matt, i got 26's this week...mine seems to be geared to low now or something.... loud and whiny...always feels and sounds like its in Low when its not...is yours this way or what?
I Luv my Eiger!
Quote from: jrpro130 on September 03, 2007, 03:13:28 AM
Quote from: foreman1 on September 03, 2007, 12:01:21 AM
Quote from: bigwake on September 02, 2007, 08:37:32 PM
is the same law enforced at holylands enforced at mac's? thanx
I think the flag's irrelevant , I've seen police kickin people out of that area at different times.
We're not supposed to ride the levees , I've heard that from FWC and SFWMD. The FPL easements are illegal and the gates have been repaired and locked .So ride at your own risk , flag wont help much.
The only legal part of Mac's you can ride is off the airboat ramp. You can not ride the levee's at ALL. You can only go 5mph down the 'macks road' to the fishcamp, and you can't ride the road at night. Basically, bring some waders and 29.5's...it's NASTY out there!!!
And as far as flags are concerned, straight from an FWC officer, you must have a flag at macks.
Also helps to bring a Vinson. ;)
well when the vision wanna run? jack u got my number call me up lets ride the eiger runs like a rape date i luv muddin what kinda noise you mean? i dont get what you are talking bout