Can strip a bike down to its frame in the miami dade area? Before you ask "is it stolen?" lol. My friends dad was riding up in clewston and run into an invisible telephone pole. Dinged the front end up pretty dang good. He doesnt really have time to take the bike apart, so he wants to know if anyone around the miami dade area can strip it down for him. Bending the frame back wont be the problem, just need someone to take the bike apart and build it back together. Dont know if this helps but the quad is a 92 yamaha warrior 350. Need some options guys!
Thanks.
id do it if it wasnt during school. that sucks though. is he ok?
I suggest he does it himself.Get a clymers and just do it.I see him paying like 2-300 easily to have a shop do it maybe more
Quote from: 06 BaNsHeE on September 02, 2007, 01:02:50 AM
I suggest he does it himself.Get a clymers and just do it.I see him paying like 2-300 easily to have a shop do it maybe more
Do what 06Banshee said, maybe you & your friend can do it for him & make some $$, just use containers & label everything so nothing gets lost.
Quote from: 06 BaNsHeE on September 02, 2007, 01:02:50 AM
I suggest he does it himself.Get a clymers and just do it.I see him paying like 2-300 easily to have a shop do it maybe more
He said 200 bucks wont be the issue, Just where can we take it?
Quote from: klutchbuster400 on September 03, 2007, 02:02:35 AM
Quote from: 06 BaNsHeE on September 02, 2007, 01:02:50 AM
I suggest he does it himself.Get a clymers and just do it.I see him paying like 2-300 easily to have a shop do it maybe more
He said 200 bucks wont be the issue, Just where can we take it?
$200 is cheap!
Take it to my house ;D...If its just taking it apart watch out they dont loose some parts or keep some parts.And yea it will be more than 200 now that I think about it.Um I would probably take it to Hot Spot Performance or Performance ATV.I havent dealt with either of them But I have a frined that dealt with Performance ATV and wasnt so happy and Ive heard lots of good things from Hot Spot performance from 686RAPTOR on here.
$200 is WAAAAY cheap if it's a shop. I'd be surprised if he could find a shop to do it for that. I'd love to do it if he was closer to me. I like doing that stuff. I'd suggest he do it himself if he's mechanically inclined at all. like was said label suff and keep it in zip top bags, etc. and taking pics can be helpfull too. also tag stuff with sticky labels to keep them straight.
Wow so like how much do you think it will be 400?Thats alot for something thats so easy.Just takes a little time.This is my first time taking apart my shee and I just put everything in little baggies and label them with a red permanet marker.Big stuff like pipes and Gas tank and raditator are laying in a towel.And Im no way a professional I always had shops work on my bike
The guy could do it with his eyes closed, He 's worked on this stuff all his life.He must just be really busy. How is ole Gary anyhow, Haven't seen him around in a while?
Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on September 04, 2007, 06:44:17 AM
The guy could do it with his eyes closed, He 's worked on this stuff all his life.He must just be really busy. How is ole Gary anyhow, Haven't seen him around in a while?
Actually Mike, It was'nt my dad, It was a guy who owns land I ride at now a days. But yeah dads been really busy now that he has his own place.
really not much to a warrior its pretty simple and i think the motor is held on with 3 maybe 4 spots and the rear end come off with 1 bolt
No one knows of a shop with a number I could call and ask some questions?