Yo What Kinda Atv's Yall Ride??
Mine: '06 KFX40 Kawi.
Susan's: Z250 and Eiger 400 Suzukis
Anything HONDA...
BANSHEE!!! duh ;D
This beast ;)
quad bike. ;D
The best atv in the world....Banshee of course
Best in what way? On a track and woods they do not handle very well, but as far as drag racing goes they are badass, and riding sand they are great too.
Quote from: 06 BaNsHeE on September 04, 2007, 04:29:32 PM
The best atv in the world....450R of course
There I fixed it.
I guess I cant mess around no more ::)
i ride miamies badest 250ex ;D,u can ask 06banshee to back me up lmao
It is pretty bad ass.Rudy I tore my whole bike apart.Im putting a 421cc Cub in it.Gunna be a bad-ass bike now.Not the fastest but I gurantee Ill win more races.Im going to learn how to mess around with alcohol with this motor
Quote from: 06 BaNsHeE on September 04, 2007, 04:29:32 PM
The best atv in the world....Banshee of course
just because its quick in a strait line, it still handles like a garbage truck through a tight trail.
(http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a101/Dukes979/Picture056.jpg)
How does that thing turn them wheels in the mud?
Nice bike. ;)
Thanks, it doesnt have anyproblems at all turnin them, no performance mods either.
Quote from: kawasaki400racer on September 05, 2007, 08:41:27 PM
Quote from: 06 BaNsHeE on September 04, 2007, 04:29:32 PM
The best atv in the world....Banshee of course
just because its quick in a strait line, it still handles like a garbage truck through a tight trail.
:banghead.gif :banghead.gif
Quote from: 06 BaNsHeE on September 06, 2007, 07:26:31 PM
Quote from: kawasaki400racer on September 05, 2007, 08:41:27 PM
Quote from: 06 BaNsHeE on September 04, 2007, 04:29:32 PM
The best atv in the world....Banshee of course
just because its quick in a strait line, it still handles like a garbage truck through a tight trail.
:banghead.gif :banghead.gif
im just kiding with you incase you didnt know.
jorge i know ur gonna let me drive it right ;D lol if u do i will worship u lol :-* no homo,u hear about the lake?
Quote from: dopeboiifresh250 on September 04, 2007, 05:46:57 PM
i ride miamies badest 250ex ;D,u can ask 06banshee to back me up lmao
haha..did honda ever make a "bad" ex250?
A broke ass Honda is what I used to ride. I have a CR250R now and hopefully I'll have something else with 4 wheels very soon.
Quote from: dopeboiifresh250 on September 13, 2007, 10:07:22 PM
jorge i know ur gonna let me drive it right ;D lol if u do i will worship u lol :-* no homo,u hear about the lake?
Yup the lake is dead...You wont wanna drive it trust me ;D
I have a YFZ frame with a Honda CRF150 motor.
top'n out at around 20 mph?...haha..need to put a 450 in that thing
gobbldygook.
I'd like to but I can't race a 450 in mx till I'm 16. And it tops out way faster than 20 ;D
oh..ur racing..well i'm 16 and have a yz450f bike for sale..you can buy it and put a real motor in your bike? haha just kiddin..but you have to be over 16 to race a big quad? what crap is that?? i'd be soo mad
Quote from: racingbroke on September 18, 2007, 09:13:44 PM
I'd like to but I can't race a 450 in mx till I'm 16. And it tops out way faster than 20 ;D
you should put like a cr 125 engine in that thing
My dad was going to use the 125 motor but the class is for 105 2-stroke or 150 4-stroke - so I got the 150; it's kinda like the supermini class for dirtbikes I guess. My dad shortened the frame by about 3 inches so it's not as big as a normal 450. I want a 450r but my dad says not yet. :(
still sounds pretty sweet even if its not a 450
I have a recon and i ride my dads big bear. I'll get pics tomorrow.
Here's my ride
(http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/mics1019.jpg)
(http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/mics1018.jpg)
(http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/mics1017.jpg)
^ HAWT! :P lol I ride on 01 Honda 300EX fairly modded i suppose. I want a 450R already or atleast a 400EX. But sometimes i get to use my dad's 400ex even though it isnt even close to aset up i'd like.
niiicceee trike dude.
I'm personally running a mostly stock honda rancher 4x4 with some 26" Mudbugs.
This Monster!!!!
Also, a 450
Quote from: BlasterBoy#92 on February 20, 2008, 09:09:50 PM
This Monster!!!!
Nice blaster. I used to have a 240 Blaster, fun little atvs.
i race the baddest beast in hell, my sweet honey doo polaris predator 500 cc's of furry and beauty. ill post pics l8er gator.
jake
Everyone, meet Kratos
(http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/framepaint007.jpg)
Ya, I got a 240 in it to. Runs like a beast! got it on methanol! 8)
I want my 450R already :( :( :'( :'( ;D
Bump 8)
ttt
Quote from: KD 450 on March 10, 2008, 11:37:06 PM
Bump 8)
Stop it! I am sick of seeing ATVs already especially 450Rs.... its sooooooooooo hard waiting till the end of the month until i get my 450r :( :( :'( :'( its taking toooooo long.... least i still have my 300 to ride Holey Lands this weekend....
Sorry. ;D
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(
Quote from: KD 450 on March 12, 2008, 05:13:19 PM
Sorry. ;D
That thing needs some a-arms and elkas!
How about a ride at seminole next week?
Im not sure about next week but I think Im going to L-cross sunday
NOOOOOO!!!!!!! No Seminole till i have my 450! Just wait 2 more weeks...! lol
Quote from: ~Demon_Boy250X~ on March 13, 2008, 04:47:57 PM
NOOOOOO!!!!!!! No Seminole till i have my 450! Just wait 2 more weeks...! lol
LOl to hell with that, I haven't been to seminole since november!
lol. I ride Holey Lands every weekend... and i refuse to ride Seminole if im still on my 300...
You should keep the 300 as a pit bike to do stupid stuff with and let friends use, and use the 450 for real riding.
Quote from: KD 450 on March 13, 2008, 11:20:18 PM
You should keep the 300 as a pit bike to do stupid stuff with and let friends use, and use the 450 for real riding.
Thats the plan... lol
Quote from: ~Demon_Boy250X~ on March 14, 2008, 11:08:03 AM
Quote from: KD 450 on March 13, 2008, 11:20:18 PM
You should keep the 300 as a pit bike to do stupid stuff with and let friends use, and use the 450 for real riding.
Thats the plan... lol
It will end up just like my old warrior. Sitting in the backyard rusting.
Yeah because your GF hates to ride. Also it will be kept inside a shed. And i tend to take friends when i ride so they will use it... remember my sister POS still gets use. Same with my mom's.
DRZ man!!
My new 450!!!! Got it last night!
(http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg249/666_HondaTRX/Picture008-2.jpg)
(http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg249/666_HondaTRX/Picture007-2.jpg)
(http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg249/666_HondaTRX/Picture006-2.jpg)
(http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg249/666_HondaTRX/Picture004.jpg)
(http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg249/666_HondaTRX/Picture003.jpg)
(http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg249/666_HondaTRX/Picture002.jpg)
(http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg249/666_HondaTRX/Picture001.jpg)
(http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg249/666_HondaTRX/Picture009-1.jpg)
New better pics lol
(http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg249/666_HondaTRX/Picture014-4.jpg)
(http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg249/666_HondaTRX/Picture013-3.jpg)
(http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg249/666_HondaTRX/Picture012-3.jpg)
(http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg249/666_HondaTRX/Picture011-3.jpg)
this is my dads bike with the red hipers and and mine with the white hood
I like that white hood you have. I'm not too fond of red hipers though =[
Quote from: klutchbuster400 on March 25, 2008, 09:56:03 PM
I like that white hood you have. I'm not too fond of red hipers though =[
You never like rims other than black ones... I like the red hipers though ;D
Quote from: ~Demon_Boy250X~ on March 25, 2008, 10:25:13 PM
Quote from: klutchbuster400 on March 25, 2008, 09:56:03 PM
I like that white hood you have. I'm not too fond of red hipers though =[
You never like rims other than black ones... I like the red hipers though ;D
Not really, I like the green, blue, and black hipers. Thats it though lol. But still hipers are the best rim EVER.
i am getting blue for the one with the white hood
yfz 8)