hey guys I'm sorry to do this but you can take me off the list of riders who will be attending Rodman on 1-22-05. I had to register for classes this past week and I have a class on Saturdays that begins on the 22nd. D@mn college always getting in the way of my life!! Maybe I'll make the next one. Everyone have fun and ride safe......get plenty of pics to show me what I'm missing!!
you will be missed >:( good luck with school ;)
whoa whoa whoa PUT ME BACK ON THAT LIST!! ;D ;D ;D
I dropped the Saturday course for a Friday course so I can come to the ride haha. :-/ ;)
me and JOSHINTAMPA will be coming up Saturday morning and heading out Saturday around lunch time or a lil later. Cant stay but we want to ride!! 8)
sweet . tell josh that dreth said he will see ya there ;)
will do. lookin forward to it!!
With me included we will only have 5 total.
:-/ :-/ :-/ :-/ :-/ :-/ :-/
cant go to Rodman. Josh and I are both out of this ride >:(.....but looking forward to the next one! ::)
on the bright side we will be playing in a softball tournament Saturday.....I'll let you know how that goes ;D
Good luck on the tourney Gary
Lance