I have a stock 450r, and my friend has a 700r with gytr pipe, air filter, and power commander. So if we raced who do you think would win, and by how many lenghts.
Ill take the 450 :Fp go get them
yeah, my friend (who has the 700) posted this without me knowing.... I knew he'd probably win with his mods he has. But I think if I modded mine I'd keep up with him
KD 450 Iam still with you . go get em man
My money's on the 450R...
get on and ride. In the end you will find out who the "W" goes to
ok thanks guys, were gonna head up to countyline dragway in the future, and then we'll know
I dont really see it being a close race since the raptor has a little more topend when its stock.SO with his mods and you have 18inch tires right?I dont really think you have a chance...Not trying to be an ass or anything
I am pulling for the Raptor since I've got one but may the best man/bike win
I think they will both lose , You all spend more time arguing over who will win than actually riding, by the time you get around to riding they will be rusted solid.
Quote from: 450rcrazy on September 01, 2007, 08:22:28 AM
I think they will both lose , You all spend more time arguing over who will win than actually riding, by the time you get around to riding they will be rusted solid.
:Clap.gif RUN WHAT YA BRUNG AND GET'R'DUN
Man, I am gone for three weeks , come home and the same B.S is still be debated around here !??!?!
I agree with with Chuck N, just go race and see who wins.