I'm outta here for the weekend. Everyone be safe, be good, or be good at it. Have fun riding, fishing, boating or whatever is making you happy this weekend. Talk to you tools on Tuesday.
Wooo HOooo finally beer thirty!
Have fun and beeeee safe
Quote from: ScooterB on August 30, 2007, 05:18:28 PM
Have fun and beeeee safe
Same to ya. Enjoy fishing in Boca.
Have a good weekend everybody & be safe, watch your speed, they'll be out lookin this weekend, even on the water, be prepared.
Have fun.
no kidding,,,,end of the month quota, I think I counted 4 Orlando PD with radar guns on my way to work this morning,,,,,and I only had to drive 2.5 miles.
Id@
Have a good and safe one QT. (http://www.floridaatv.com/smf/Smileys/Lots_O_Smileys/tu2.gif)
Cops are out in full force, they're everywhere. Today I saw one in a Dodge Magnum w/ a hemi, had someone pulled over. It looked just like a civilian car too. But I knew I had smelt bacon ;)
Quote from: REBEL SS/T on August 30, 2007, 07:00:46 PM
Cops are out in full force, they're everywhere. Today I saw one in a Dodge Magnum w/ a hemi, had someone pulled over. It looked just like a civilian car too. But I knew I had smelt bacon ;)
Was that on hwy. 54 ? (Pasco,east of little rd., near the concrete companies)
I seen one in a magnum there this morning, maybe thats there new ride.
Quote from: KB on August 30, 2007, 08:28:37 PM
Quote from: REBEL SS/T on August 30, 2007, 07:00:46 PM
Cops are out in full force, they're everywhere. Today I saw one in a Dodge Magnum w/ a hemi, had someone pulled over. It looked just like a civilian car too. But I knew I had smelt bacon ;)
Was that on hwy. 54 ? (Pasco,east of little rd., near the concrete companies)
I seen one in a magnum there this morning, maybe thats there new ride.
No this one was off of Mariner Blvd in Spring Hill. It was a green color, and if he didn't have his lights on and someone pulled over you would've never paid attention to it.
Quote from: REBEL SS/T on August 30, 2007, 09:10:50 PM
Quote from: KB on August 30, 2007, 08:28:37 PM
Quote from: REBEL SS/T on August 30, 2007, 07:00:46 PM
Cops are out in full force, they're everywhere. Today I saw one in a Dodge Magnum w/ a hemi, had someone pulled over. It looked just like a civilian car too. But I knew I had smelt bacon ;)
Was that on hwy. 54 ? (Pasco,east of little rd., near the concrete companies)
I seen one in a magnum there this morning, maybe thats there new ride.
No this one was off of Mariner Blvd in Spring Hill. It was a green color, and if he didn't have his lights on and someone pulled over you would've never paid attention to it.
over here, they have a mach 1 stang, a bullet stang, a charger and a few other under cover cars. i was followin the charger the other day and i had no idea it was a cop til he turned his lights on to go get someone.
anyway, back on topic, have a good weekend. i dont know how good it can be missin all the college football games but try to have some fun.
ill be at the gators game.. ha ha ha ha ha ......student season tickets.........oh yaaaaaaa
Quote from: bignickwaite on August 31, 2007, 12:44:16 AM
ill be at the gators game.. ha ha ha ha ha ......student season tickets.........oh yaaaaaaa
you suck.
well if you be nice about it sometime when my wife doesnt wanna go i might ask ya .......lol....
im a nice guy ;D
Quote from: bignickwaite on August 31, 2007, 12:44:16 AM
ill be at the gators game.. ha ha ha ha ha ......student season tickets.........oh yaaaaaaa
:-* hey whats ur name....lmao j/k ill be at the ga game in jax and fsu game
Quote from: bignickwaite on August 31, 2007, 11:32:22 AM
well if you be nice about it sometime when my wife doesnt wanna go i might ask ya .......lol....
i can be very nice too. seriously though, if you have tickets you dont want, ill buy them.
yea im not going to all the games so ill message ya when i cant go . and if you cant go ... ill put them on here for sale.
Quote from: bignickwaite on September 01, 2007, 12:32:38 AM
yea im not going to all the games so ill message ya when i cant go . and if you cant go ... ill put them on here for sale.
thanks a million!
no problem