anyone interested in going to L-cross Extreme tommorrow, Saturday 22? I am located in royal palm beach.
Will be there. A couple of posts already under Where to Ride section.
what you riding bulldog?
sorry, I meant big dog.
You won't miss me, I am the fat man on the Rincon 650.
you the guy that gave me a ride back to my atv after we dropped off Tims motorcyle when he wrecked at the last event?
You got it.
Where is L-Cross? I am in Port St Lucie
hey big dog you aint the only fat guy on a rincon 650 remember me from rodman III? skinny
Quoteyou the guy that gave me a ride back to my atv after we dropped off Tims motorcyle when he wrecked at the last event?
how is tim? what ever happened? did he goto the doc? was he concuss'ed?
I was the one there with u on the phone with 911.
Quotehey big dog you aint the only fat guy on a rincon 650 remember me from rodman III? skinny
heh, I remember u!
Tim fractured his neck and back. He is doing ok. Damn back hurts like a mother-fer.
I bet he is hurting, probably still even..
he's lucky..even tho broken neck and back is no joy...it coulda ended differently.
L-cross is about 6 or 8 miles south west of Buckhead Ridge.
www.l-cross.com