SS112's (14x8 all the way around) on 27x11R14 XTR's
(http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a185/jrpro130/ATV%20new%20rims%208-29-07/DSCF3609.jpg)
(http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a185/jrpro130/ATV%20new%20rims%208-29-07/DSCF3613.jpg)
(http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a185/jrpro130/ATV%20new%20rims%208-29-07/DSCF3619.jpg)
(http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a185/jrpro130/ATV%20new%20rims%208-29-07/DSCF3620.jpg)
(http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a185/jrpro130/ATV%20new%20rims%208-29-07/DSCF3634.jpg)
(http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a185/jrpro130/ATV%20new%20rims%208-29-07/DSCF3638.jpg)
A little bling for the machine. 8)
Looks awesome how does it effect your power???? I am still debating on what size to put on mine but I am postitive Iam going to put the black ss 108's on, but the tire???. I put the black 14"series 7 with terra cross 26" on the rhino and can't tell a difference at all.
(http://img168.imageshack.us/img168/9659/twoyamahas002sn2.jpg)
I didn't loose any power at all.
Nice looking ride there.
NICE Indeed !!! The Swamp Lights we have GET STUCK easy.. i'm getting them tires you have
I'll let ya know how these XTR's do with the fatties in the front. A buddy of mine has a camo 07 700 with 9s in the front and 11s in the rear. He does well. I think the 11's all the way around will give me a little advantage though.
Nice! ;) Those wider rims should flatten out the profile some.
I want to buy the same tire and wheel combo for my Arctic Cat. If you don't mind me asking, how much did everything cost? ( tires and wheels)
Thanks!
The blue Grizz is awesome man!
Quote from: AmericanRobster on September 12, 2007, 03:34:44 PM
I want to buy the same tire and wheel combo for my Arctic Cat. If you don't mind me asking, how much did everything cost? ( tires and wheels)
Thanks!
The blue Grizz is awesome man!
motoxmall dot com, 660 before shipping ;)
Quote from: jrpro130 on September 12, 2007, 03:36:04 PM
Quote from: AmericanRobster on September 12, 2007, 03:34:44 PM
I want to buy the same tire and wheel combo for my Arctic Cat. If you don't mind me asking, how much did everything cost? ( tires and wheels)
Thanks!
The blue Grizz is awesome man!
motoxmall dot com, 660 before shipping ;)
Thanks man!
No problem, PM me and let me know the deal you get...they are by far the best. I had my rims in 4 days to my door!
Quote from: jrpro130 on September 12, 2007, 10:45:52 PM
No problem, PM me and let me know the deal you get...they are by far the best. I had my rims in 4 days to my door!
I will definatley let you know. It won't be for a while though because I have to pay off some bills and such. Thanks again for the great link!!!
Let me know how the 11s up front perform.
11's up front are awesome. They pull really hard in 4wd. Doesn't effect the PS either, it's still smooth as a baby's bottom. I beat the snot out of it on sat. night and it really impressed me.
Quote from: jrpro130 on September 17, 2007, 04:05:21 PM
11's up front are awesome. They pull really hard in 4wd. Doesn't effect the PS either, it's still smooth as a baby's bottom. I beat the snot out of it on sat. night and it really impressed me.
Thanks alot for the the report on the new wheels and tires. So I take it that you liked the 11s up front?
I love em.
If I could do it over again, I would go with a 12" rim and 29.5 outlaws though :(
I already want to upgrade, but the dry season is coming up...so I should be good for another 6 months or so.
were you out at holylands this past sunday? i can swear i saw you bike out there
yup i sure was, I just got home from there too.