Check out this TV I bought the other day at Goodwill for $8. Its a 1969 Panasonic Orbitel. It has a small b/w screen and actually works! It apparently came out right when America was space crazy after going to the moon. I think its pretty cool. Even if it didn't work, it makes a nice decoration since it looks cool just sitting there.
It looks like it is from the Jetsons.
Theres the TV for the trailer..... trx450R_Racer ..... COOL
If you had one of them in'69 you were the man.
8 bucks, have you seen if they had anything like that on Ebay yet ?
Prob. worth more than 8 bucks.
Quote from: KB on August 29, 2007, 12:28:57 PM
If you had one of them in'69 you were the man.
8 bucks, have you seen if they had anything like that on Ebay yet ?
Prob. worth more than 8 bucks.
I was thinking the same thing. ;)
one on ebay sold for 184.12 euros
Quote from: 561rincon on August 29, 2007, 12:39:08 PM
one on ebay sold for 184.12 euros
Thats about $250 and that thing is sweet lookin, nice find.
dont read my last post mr. bones ill give ya 16 bucks for it. 100% profit
can it be fixed?
Quote from: renmus on August 29, 2007, 01:53:38 PM
can it be fixed?
No, he said in his post that it is broken & can not be fixed.
Re-read it.
(just messin w/ ya girl)
wow. scrub & I replied back at the same exact second.
edit: LOL, nevermind, I was lookin at the time she posted & thought it was our's . We were close though, I type w/ 1 finger, sometimes 2 when I'm feeling good.
Quote from: KB on August 29, 2007, 02:18:40 PM
wow. scrub & I replied back at the same exact second.
dont ya hate when that happens?
Quote from: Bigscrb15 on August 29, 2007, 02:20:47 PM
Quote from: KB on August 29, 2007, 02:18:40 PM
wow. scrub & I replied back at the same exact second.
dont ya hate when that happens?
I hate it when I am wrong? But I am pretty used to it by now... All my eyes could see was....even if it didnt work. :Wacko.gif
Quote from: renmus on August 29, 2007, 02:46:01 PM
Quote from: Bigscrb15 on August 29, 2007, 02:20:47 PM
Quote from: KB on August 29, 2007, 02:18:40 PM
wow. scrub & I replied back at the same exact second.
dont ya hate when that happens?
I hate it when I am wrong? But I am pretty used to it by now... All my eyes could see was....even if it didnt work. :Wacko.gif
I wasnt talking about you....... I meant when someone replies at the same time.
Check this one out on ebay. It sold for $357! :o
http://cgi.ebay.com/Panasonic-B-W-Flying-Saucer-TV-Model-TR-005_W0QQitemZ200141320350QQihZ010QQcategoryZ73374QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem (http://cgi.ebay.com/Panasonic-B-W-Flying-Saucer-TV-Model-TR-005_W0QQitemZ200141320350QQihZ010QQcategoryZ73374QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem)
I found a premium set of surround sound speakers for $5 that I sold for $80 on ebay once, but this TV is by far the luckiest find I've ever had. But, I'm not going to sell it for now. It looks too cool up on the shelf and besides it can only go up in value.
dang so 16 is out of the question?...lmao :N
Yes, sorry, I will have to decline your offer. lol
This one just sold for $300, but it had a starting bid of $300. I bet if they started it as $1 it would have sold higher at the end.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=300144344476&ssPageName=STRK:MEWA:IT&ih=020 (http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=300144344476&ssPageName=STRK:MEWA:IT&ih=020)
I honestly don't understand why its worth so much. Apparently one has a permanent place in the Museum of Modern Art. Too bad once all the analog signals are shut off next year I'll need a converter box for it to catch a channel.
check this out http://www.planetoranj.com/detail.asp?id=7345 wow $395.00
have you put it up or are u?
I would keep it,
It would go nice in a little camper just for fun, especially like an old Airstream Camper (I love those trailers)
or like one of those new, vintage looking, tear-drop trailers. I'd rather have an Airstream & then I could pull it w/ a Caddillac then it would be really Vintage.
But when them morons at croom go wheeling by your camper in the camping area it might get all dusty.
i knew you were from outer space bones!!!
Quote from: NYRAPTOR on August 29, 2007, 10:49:24 PM
i knew you were from outer space bones!!!
All he needs now is "Robby The Robot".
that tv is mr. b's helmet. no matter wich channel you put it on, you just see his face smiling back at ya!!!!