I think that I speak for everyone when I say thank you for your slide show and video Saturday night at the clubhouse.
For those of you that weren't there, Ashphaltdragon spent a lot of time and energy setting up his equipment, downloading pics and tearing down the equipment. He put together a great slide show of 250+ pictures from different people on the ride this weekend. We had a great time in the clubhouse Saturday night.
THANKS ASPHALT ;)
I'll second what Mike said, thanks dragon, was good to meet you.
Thanks for the hard work...and congrats to Dragon and Dragonette on the pending new arrival!!!!! The soon to be newest member of ATVFlorida.com!
Thanks Ashphalt, Great Job! and it was real nice meeting you. Tony.
Thanks man for taking the time to set the slideshow up. It was awesome of Elite to let us use their clubhouse. For all of you who left early, you missed some great pictures... and an awesome video!!
QuoteI think that I speak for everyone when I say thank you for your slide show and video Saturday night at the clubhouse.
For those of you that weren't there, Ashphaltdragon spent a lot of time and energy setting up his equipment, downloading pics and tearing down the equipment. He put together a great slide show of 250+ pictures from different people on the ride this weekend. We had a great time in the clubhouse Saturday night.
I enjoyed doing that, glad everyone like it. I belive we made a lasting impression on the owner (Ed) of Elite campground. Ed was also very accommodating in getting us in the clubhouse. I'm sure the next time we show up there we will have a even better time!
For those needing ANY Photography or Videography from Corporate to Event level services. IM me and I'll hook you up.
QuoteThanks for the hard work...and congrats to Dragon and Dragonette on the pending new arrival!!!!! The soon to be newest member of ATVFlorida.com!
Thanks Gregg! Beth show me the baby's first outfit when I got home last night.... a YELLOW jumpsuit with a little hoodie. Beth gets excited every time she sees a kid on a little quad. :D
Who ever this was in the pic below had the right idea
Hehe... yeah, that setup was classic. Starting out so early on a quad, that little dude is going to be the next Ricky Charmichal or Travis Pastrana, lol. (http://instagiber.net/smiliesdotcom/otn/blobs/pinkie.gif)
a thirded thank you, and nice to finally meet ya AD, maybe I'll have a nice camera like that one day to take the REALLY good pics.
Id@
AD nice to have met you. When and where will the 250 pic's that you have be posted. I could not be at Elite but would sure like to see the slide show. Also if you do put a DVD together I would gladly pay for one. Also if you happen to put the slide show on a disk I would like one of those. ??? Again good to have met you.
Jim, ::)
AD> It was nice to meet you this weekend. I did miss the slideshow but thanks for the hard work. Tony
Hats off to all the hard work I was not at elite to see the hard work there but on the trail he towed a blaster to the 88 store and back to the pit plus all the pics. you ROCK!