This Saturday ladies
Gates open @ 1pm
Practice @ 3pm
Race @ 5pm
Running Ocala the same night SFTL runs Jasper?
Quote from: racerdad on August 27, 2007, 02:43:33 PM
Running Ocala the same night SFTL runs Jasper?
It wasn't intentional, it just worked out that Sept 1 was the only date available at Jasper.
Whats the fee to race!
For you? it's alot.... :o
Gee thanx! U scared, or sticking ur nose up high? 8)
Scared? Ummm...No.
Anytime you're ready, I'll give you some more of what I gave you last Sunday. LOL.
I bet you will, big boy :N
Why does it always gotta go gay! I dont get it! :-\
I gotta little sumtin sumtin for tonight! Made a few changes! Oh wait its vet class right? Not running open?
PEE WEE BIKE
1st- Logan Sims
(Logan ran with the pee wee quads)
PEE WEE QUAD
1st- Ethan Schnellinger, Apex
2nd- Harry Elliot, Honda TRX90
3rd- Aleshia Cabana, Yamaha Raptor
YOUTH QUAD
1st-Christian Jankun, Suzuki Z400
2nd- Chad Dugan, Yamaha Blaster
3rd- Justin Palmer, Suzuki Z400
NOVICE QUAD
1st- Jon Cabana, Yamaha YFZ450
2nd- James Vogen, Yamaha YFZ450
INTERMEDIATE QUAD
1st- Dale Wright, Polaris Outlaw
(Int. ran with the Open class)
VET QUAD
1st- Justin Bucklew, Suzuki LTR450
2nd- Ken Elliot, Kawasaki KFX400
3rd- Joe Chandler, Yamaha Raptor
OPEN QUAD
1st- Dave Bohnstadt, Honda 250R
2nd- Gary Sisson, Suzuki LTR450
3rd- Jody Hopkins, Yamaha YFZ450
Thanks to everyone who came out. We had crappy weather to contend with, but even with all the rain. the track ended up coming in nicely. To reward the folks who stuck it out and braved the "adverse" weather conditions, this race was counted as a double points race. Next months race is also double points, so hope to see everyone there.
Sorry we missed this one....we were at Ginnie Springs the whole weekend......that place is one giant party :T :Y :spit.gif Sounds like it was a great night of racing. Great job Chad! Scott was pissed he missed this race! We'll be there this weekend ! Hopefully the rain won't ;)
Better late than never! I don't have a ton of pics this time. For some reason or another a lot of my pics were blurry :-\ But here are some...
(http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b321/Lisbethngary/September2007255.jpg)
(http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b321/Lisbethngary/September2007248.jpg)
(http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b321/Lisbethngary/September2007244.jpg)
(http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b321/Lisbethngary/September2007243.jpg)
(http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b321/Lisbethngary/September2007226.jpg)
(http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b321/Lisbethngary/September2007225.jpg)
(http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b321/Lisbethngary/September2007216.jpg)
(http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b321/Lisbethngary/September2007215.jpg)
(http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b321/Lisbethngary/September2007212.jpg)
(http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b321/Lisbethngary/September2007209.jpg)
(http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b321/Lisbethngary/September2007207.jpg)
(http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b321/Lisbethngary/September2007206.jpg)
(http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b321/Lisbethngary/September2007365.jpg)
(http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b321/Lisbethngary/September2007360.jpg)
(http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b321/Lisbethngary/September2007344.jpg)
(http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b321/Lisbethngary/September2007307c.jpg)
(http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b321/Lisbethngary/September2007302.jpg)
(http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b321/Lisbethngary/September2007299.jpg)
(http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b321/Lisbethngary/September2007254.jpg)
(http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b321/Lisbethngary/September2007249.jpg)
(http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b321/Lisbethngary/September2007350.jpg)
(http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b321/Lisbethngary/September2007348.jpg)
(http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b321/Lisbethngary/September2007337.jpg)
(http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b321/Lisbethngary/September2007333.jpg)
(http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b321/Lisbethngary/September2007332.jpg)
(http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b321/Lisbethngary/September2007329.jpg)
(http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b321/Lisbethngary/September2007328.jpg)
(http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b321/Lisbethngary/September2007323.jpg)
(http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b321/Lisbethngary/September2007317.jpg)
(http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b321/Lisbethngary/September2007305.jpg)
(http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b321/Lisbethngary/September2007295.jpg)
(http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b321/Lisbethngary/September2007293.jpg)
(http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b321/Lisbethngary/September2007290.jpg)
(http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b321/Lisbethngary/September2007289.jpg)
(http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b321/Lisbethngary/September2007288.jpg)
(http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b321/Lisbethngary/September2007287.jpg)
(http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b321/Lisbethngary/September2007284.jpg)
(http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b321/Lisbethngary/September2007283.jpg)
(http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b321/Lisbethngary/September2007281.jpg)
(http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b321/Lisbethngary/September2007269.jpg)
(http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b321/Lisbethngary/September2007353.jpg)
Hopefully I'll have better photo luck next time.
Good job on the pics!