9th Points Race of the 2007 SFTL Series
Cross Roads Motorplex Jasper*, Fl. http://crossroadsmotorplex.com
Link to pictures of track http://www.ranlayracing.com/999crossroadsdirt.htm
WADE MURPHY
TRACK 386-938-1228
HOME 386-938-3481
DIRECTIONS TO TRACK:
EXIT 460 OFF I 75 GO WEST ON STATE RD 6 FOR 4 1/2 MILES.
THE TRACK IS ON THE LEFT
GATES OPEN AT 8am
PRACTICE AT 10am
RACING AT 12 PM
CAMPERS ARE ALLOWED TO STAY OVERNIGHT BUT NO HOOKUPS however, there are free indoor showers.
Days Inn Jasper
(386) 792-1987
8182 State Road 6 W
www.daysinn.com
*Please note: The track is at the Jasper exit but is located in Crossroads, Fl. 4 1/2 miles west of I-75.
The Banshee Lives!! Come get some suckas!! ;D ;D ;D
Who should we contact to get last minute track status to see if the race is rained out?
Saturdays race has been rain delayed, the race will be SUNDAY 9/2/07 practice is at 10, racing is at noon.
For those of you who missed it, there was some awesome racing in Jasper today. The intermediate and Open Class were combined and young Travis Edwards did not dissapoint. He is a great young rider and ready for the Open Class. Congratulations for a good 2nd place showing and Congrats to my boy Derek for pulling off a win with 2 fried out tires. ;)
It was an exciting main event today with Gary, Dave, and Travis all dicing back and forth all race long. Travis worked his way up from a bad start to pull off second and press for the win on the last lap of the race but Derek didn't quite leave him enough room coming into turn 3 of the final lap. Great job guys, :ThumbsUp.gif You put on one hell of a show. I was on the edge of my seat the whole race and I don't think I've ever been that nervous even out there racing.
I hope the rain stays away for Valdosta, there should be alot more exciting racing to come.
.......See everyone in Vadosta in a couple weeks. 8)
So are you not racing anymore this year Scott?
Thank you for your comments on Travis we are very proud of him also. He is running with a great bunch of guys. He is looking forward to doing it full time next year. Also thanks to the track owner (Wade Murphy) and Dave Ware (SFTL) and all the participants for getting the track ready for a awesome day of racing.
A special congrats to our daughter Meghan Edwards on her first FT win she she rode the wheels off of that bike.
Jean
Meghan did an awesome job, way to go! ;D As an Open class rider Travis certainly has my respect. He shows patience and finesse working traffic. Great job to you both !
Thanks to everybody who stuck it out and waited for the weather to improve. I figure we lost about 12 riders who couldn't stay overnight but fortunately we still managed 20 entries for Sunday. The track had so much grip! At Valdosta Sept 22 if we are unable to get in any heats Saturday due to weather then Sunday will most likely be raceday so please plan accordingly. I will post a notice once this is confirmed with the track. Valdosta is a DOUBLE POINTS RACE.
The SFTL is beginning to attract attention from riders to our north as ProAm rider Ryan Burgess from Missouri (now living in Ga) came down to race and plans to attend the Valdosta race Sept 22.
had a great time racing with you guys and i will hopefully see yall at jasper! congrats to travis! your doing great! soo young and can hang with the open guys! i couldnt even come close when i was his age, but then again i was riding a banshee!! ::)look forward to doing it again soon! whats up gary!?!? YOU NEED A 2 STROKE!! 8) just teasin' .... i love jasper when its hooked up in the main! it makes you feel like your on rails! i love it! ;D
I had an awesome weekend guys. After the track dried out it was hooking up ridiculous. When I would pitch it, the tires would just start barking and squealing and would not quit until I was back on the straights. I also liked getting out there with the quads a little bit, it makes things a bit more interesting. The race between Derek and Dave was really really cool to watch, one of the best ones this season so far IMO.
So wheres the pics at? :)
Congratulations to Meghan!!! Great job :Clap.gif Too bad it was rained out on Saturday night... we couldn't stay over and race on Sunday. We already had plans at Ginnie Springs to stay all weekend. That was our first time there and man did we have a blast! See y'all in Valdosta....hopefully the rain won't show up!!
Quote from: HondaATC on September 04, 2007, 12:07:07 AM
I had an awesome weekend guys. After the track dried out it was hooking up ridiculous. When I would pitch it, the tires would just start barking and squealing and would not quit until I was back on the straights. I also liked getting out there with the quads a little bit, it makes things a bit more interesting. The race between Derek and Dave was really really cool to watch, one of the best ones this season so far IMO.
So wheres the pics at? :)
My USB cord says error...not sure what that means :'(
I'm going to Staples today maybe they'll have something that will work. If so pics will be up tonight. I have pics from both the TT on Saturday and the SFTL on Sunday. LOTS!
Lisbeth
Set 1
Congrats again to my big/little brother! Great job Christian! It was great to see you back at the track! Hopefully you'll recover quickly from your upcoming surgery and be back out there in no time!
(http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b321/Lisbethngary/September2007064.jpg)
(http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b321/Lisbethngary/September2007052.jpg)
(http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b321/Lisbethngary/September2007042.jpg)
(http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b321/Lisbethngary/September2007041.jpg)
(http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b321/Lisbethngary/September2007035.jpg)
(http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b321/Lisbethngary/September2007030.jpg)
(http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b321/Lisbethngary/September2007027.jpg)
(http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b321/Lisbethngary/September2007024.jpg)
(http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b321/Lisbethngary/September2007023.jpg)
(http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b321/Lisbethngary/September2007021.jpg)
(http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b321/Lisbethngary/September2007017.jpg)
(http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b321/Lisbethngary/September2007014.jpg)
(http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b321/Lisbethngary/September2007013.jpg)
(http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b321/Lisbethngary/September2007011.jpg)
(http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b321/Lisbethngary/September2007009.jpg)
(http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b321/Lisbethngary/September2007008.jpg)
(http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b321/Lisbethngary/September2007005.jpg)
(http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b321/Lisbethngary/September2007003.jpg)
(http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b321/Lisbethngary/September2007001.jpg)
(http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b321/Lisbethngary/christianb.jpg)
Set 2:
(http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b321/Lisbethngary/September2007118.jpg)
(http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b321/Lisbethngary/September2007116.jpg)
(http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b321/Lisbethngary/September2007111.jpg)
(http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b321/Lisbethngary/September2007109.jpg)
(http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b321/Lisbethngary/September2007107.jpg)
(http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b321/Lisbethngary/September2007103.jpg)
(http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b321/Lisbethngary/September2007102.jpg)
(http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b321/Lisbethngary/September2007100.jpg)
(http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b321/Lisbethngary/September2007099.jpg)
(http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b321/Lisbethngary/September2007098.jpg)
(http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b321/Lisbethngary/September2007094.jpg)
(http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b321/Lisbethngary/September2007091.jpg)
(http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b321/Lisbethngary/September2007082.jpg)
(http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b321/Lisbethngary/September2007079.jpg)
(http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b321/Lisbethngary/September2007078.jpg)
(http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b321/Lisbethngary/September2007075.jpg)
(http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b321/Lisbethngary/September2007074.jpg)
(http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b321/Lisbethngary/September2007067.jpg)
(http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b321/Lisbethngary/September2007064-1.jpg)
(http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b321/Lisbethngary/September2007063.jpg)
(http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b321/Lisbethngary/September2007174.jpg)
(http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b321/Lisbethngary/September2007173.jpg)
(http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b321/Lisbethngary/September2007168.jpg)
(http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b321/Lisbethngary/September2007165.jpg)
(http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b321/Lisbethngary/September2007162.jpg)
(http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b321/Lisbethngary/September2007161.jpg)
(http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b321/Lisbethngary/September2007157.jpg)
(http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b321/Lisbethngary/September2007152.jpg)
(http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b321/Lisbethngary/September2007149.jpg)
(http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b321/Lisbethngary/September2007148.jpg)
(http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b321/Lisbethngary/September2007145.jpg)
(http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b321/Lisbethngary/September2007144.jpg)
(http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b321/Lisbethngary/September2007143.jpg)
(http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b321/Lisbethngary/September2007140.jpg)
(http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b321/Lisbethngary/September2007137.jpg)
(http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b321/Lisbethngary/September2007136.jpg)
(http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b321/Lisbethngary/September2007129.jpg)
(http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b321/Lisbethngary/September2007128.jpg)
(http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b321/Lisbethngary/September2007126.jpg)
(http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b321/Lisbethngary/September2007124.jpg)
Set 3... ;D
Winners Circle Pics :Fp
(http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b321/Lisbethngary/September2007199.jpg)
(http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b321/Lisbethngary/September2007194.jpg)
(http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b321/Lisbethngary/September2007192.jpg)
(http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b321/Lisbethngary/September2007190.jpg)
(http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b321/Lisbethngary/September2007187.jpg)
(http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b321/Lisbethngary/September2007185.jpg)
(http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b321/Lisbethngary/September2007183.jpg)
(http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b321/Lisbethngary/September2007180.jpg)
Awesome pics, thank you!
hey dereck why dont you just remove that left front wheel&tire? it isnt doing you any good!
Quote from: HondaATC on September 06, 2007, 10:30:22 AM
Awesome pics, thank you!
You're very welcome! I'm glad you like them!
Lisbeth
Quote from: sykolincoln on September 06, 2007, 10:46:57 AM
hey dereck why dont you just remove that left front wheel&tire? it isnt doing you any good!
you like that huh? 8) Thats Mystic power combined with Mystic handling = :Fp
What happen to the pics from sat night?
Hey Lis,
Awesome Pitures there, you really got a bunch of them too. Great Job!! ;)
Liz you get my vote for league photographer!! Outstanding! ;D
Quote from: 450r91 on September 06, 2007, 05:43:05 PM
What happen to the pics from sat night?
TT pics now posted under the Thunderbowl thread.