going to scrub if any one else is going let me know so i can stop and say hi.
We will be riding this weekend, but not sure if we are going to Rodman or Big Scrub yet.
maybe
cool let me know so i know what to look for i probably will have my grey trailer and it will be towed by either my white gmc van w/ ladders on top or a gmc short bed black and of course look for the yellow and blue lt 250r, racing plastics and fmf pipe oh and the triler is enclose and it has no fenders on it. ;D
Lt250r where do you normally park at in case I go? I usually park under the lines.
we park at the camp ground since were spending the night friday night and saturday night
I am planning to ride this weekend as well but not sure wether or not I am going to Rodman or the Ida trails ;)
What is it like to tent camp at big scrub? what kind of facilities, how much.... Just me and my son. Would like to go this Fri. and Maybe Sat. also.
Thanks,
Dr. kavorkian
How did you come up with a screen name like that for a place like this ? [smiley=Unhappy.gif] . Not that it's any of my business but ....
well is a primative camp ground toilets and a few water foucets. no showers, we take bird baths, and is only $4 per day. if you like camping well is the same camp fire sit around and b.s it's going to be about 59* this weekend at night so it should be nice
I would go but I dont have A time machine ::)
I MEANT 05 ???