2004 Yamaha YFZ450 for sale
XC Setup
Includes:
Elka Quad Rate Long Travel Suspension (Front and Rear)
Houser +1/2 Long Travel A-Arms
Houser +1 Steering Stem
GPR Steering Stabilizer
AC Nerf Bars
AC Front Bumper
Pro Design Airfilter System
Dr. D Exhaust System
Rekluse Z-Start Auto Clutch
Plus much more
3,800
Call Tony at (904) 509-7200
(http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m292/motoxroads/ForSale/PittsYFZ450-03.jpg)
(http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m292/motoxroads/ForSale/PittsYFZ450-02.jpg)
(http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m292/motoxroads/ForSale/PittsYFZ450-01.jpg)
bmp
Hey Tony, are you quiting or just getting a newer one, the XC races are around the corner and the second one is up there on Jaksonville, so come on.
Good luck that's a good quad.
Luis C.
good to hear from from you luis. I have 2 zukis in the garage for back up. we purchased some land north georgia were planning on moving to so I'm just down sizing for a little while until we get situated up there. we got 50 acres to play on and were only an hour from durhamtown. i will make some of the races just dont no how many yet.
Oh men, well good for you Tony, that should be enough room to play and DP so close, it will be nice.
Hope to see you at some of the races before you move, or I may get to see you up at DP some time I drive up there.
Good luck Tony ! ! !
bump