Now that the Rodman Slide Show is a go, it's time to move on to the next order of business. I have a mental storyboard and a killer song to cut a video to from the Rodman footage I'll be shooting. I'd like to have suggestions on other song that would be good enough to include in this video. Good lyrics, guitar riffs and a energetic soud would be great. For those who will be shooting video and would like their footage include in this video, I wiil have the capability to dub your footage on the spot! This could be really cool with your participation, if not it will still be cool ;) I'll add my Direct Connect to the Nextel thread for those who have any questions.
Asphaltdragon now taking suggestions.....
asphalt what are oyu gonna use so far for music? go in the chat i wanna talk with you. please ;)
Quoteasphalt what are oyu gonna use so far for music?
Music is important it make up 70% of the video. As the editor, I can't say just yet. Trust me though, it is a awesome song. I think it's Top 100.
ok here goes, guys bare with me i listen to country lol :-*
Kill Switch Engage - Life To Lifeless
Kill Switch Engage - Rise Inside
Killswitch Engage - The End Of Heartache
Killswitch Engage - When Darkness Falls
Linkin Park- Easier to Run
linkin park-meteora-from the inside
linkin_park_-_meteora_-_08_-_figure.09_-_abyss
Lying Away from you
Metallica - Enter Sandman
Metallica - Frantic
Metallica - Fuel
Mudvayne - A World So Cold
Mudvayne - Dig
Mudvayne - Not Falling
Breaking Benjamin - Polyamorous
Slipknot - Duality
Slipknot - Vermillion
disturbed - down with the sickness
Damage Plan - Explode
Damage Plan - Save Me
trapt - headstrong
thats all for now ;D
If you are going to do something for everyone it would have to be music every one likes not every one likes rock not evey one likes country not everyone likes trance and not everyone likes hip hop.just my 2 cents
QuoteIf you are going to do something for everyone it would have to be music every one likes not every one likes rock not evey one likes country not everyone likes trance and not everyone likes hip hop.just my 2 cents
whats your suggestion?
do it how u want it, because no matter what u do, someone is not gonna be happy.
Asphaltdragon, this looks like your monkey, do it however you want. After you are done and it sounds like you know what you are doing I would like a copy of the video and the slide show.
Jim, ::)
ME TOO! do it how ya feel and ill take a copy also ;)
Quotewhats your suggestion?
I'm not into head bangin music whatsoever (like whats played in Huevos vids) but when I watch Huevos I crank it up and really enjoy it. It gets the blood pumping and makes you wanna go jump on your quad and jump something.
Just do it.... like it or not.it's cool
Well my last post didnt show up to edit so i am making a new one with a few more new songs.
Ill Nino - How Can I Live
Ill Nino - What Comes Around
Anything by mudvayne, ill nino, slip knot and people like that is great.
QuoteIf you are going to do something for everyone it would have to be music every one likes not every one likes rock not evey one likes country not everyone likes trance and not everyone likes hip hop.just my 2 cents
agreed
QuoteIf you are going to do something for everyone it would have to be music every one likes not every one likes rock not evey one likes country not everyone likes trance and not everyone likes hip hop.just my 2 cents
how does one determine what "everyone" likes?
I guess everyone could agree on "twinkle twinkle little star" or something like that.
A.D. just go with whatever u feel works...
Quotehow does one determine what "everyone" likes?
I guess everyone could agree on "twinkle twinkle little star" or something like that.
A.D. just go with whatever u feel works...
UGH!!! I hate that song....how about. ....the theme song to Gilligan's Island..... "an eight hour tour".... jjamesbar can be Skipper....DR Walum can be the professor....Grizz and Mrs. Grizzs can be the Howells, Sk8rdude can be Gilligan....but I'm not Ginger or Maryann.....
QuoteUGH!!! I hate that song....how about. ....the theme song to Gilligan's Island..... "an eight hour tour".... jjamesbar can be Skipper....DR Walum can be the professor....Grizz and Mrs. Grizzs can be the Howells, Sk8rdude can be Gilligan....but I'm not Ginger or Maryann.....
That would be one funny *ss video!!!!
After Rodman 3, "Mission Impossible" would have fit...... ;D
AD, I got a line on some killer huevos-type-headbangin music that I'm sure will fit with any high-speed video you make.
ever heard of Hand to Hand?
I work with the lead singer and I'll get a copy of their first CD to ya, and make some MP3's as well,,,,any particular bitrate you want?
Id@
QuoteAD, I got a line on some killer huevos-type-headbangin music that I'm sure will fit with any high-speed video you make.
ever heard of Hand to Hand?
I work with the lead singer and I'll get a copy of their first CD to ya, and make some MP3's as well,,,,any particular bitrate you want?
Id@
sweet wavs would be great if not mp3's.
make em 256 or 128 what ever you can
Quotesweet wavs would be great if not mp3's.
make em 256 or 128 what ever you can
the whole CD is only 5 songs, so how about a ripped WAV, I'll talk to him tomorrow and see if I can get another CD, if not, Nightbreed has my copy.
Id@
Quotethe whole CD is only 5 songs, so how about a ripped WAV, I'll talk to him tomorrow and see if I can get another CD, if not, Nightbreed has my copy.
Id@
ok
QuoteUGH!!! I hate that song....how about. ....the theme song to Gilligan's Island..... "an eight hour tour".... jjamesbar can be Skipper....DR Walum can be the professor....Grizz and Mrs. Grizzs can be the Howells, Sk8rdude can be Gilligan....but I'm not Ginger or Maryann.....
Sounds great , but I don't remember the professor drinking a whole lot :-[ :-[
Unless he had a stash of some 151 to go in them cocoanuts ;D ;D
DR Walum !!
you can bet the professor could make a quad out of a satellite that would fly though!! course it wouldnt get em off the island! ;D
asphalt, I do video production also... just curious what you are cutting your vids on?
tony
Quoteasphalt, I do video production also... just curious what you are cutting your vids on?
tony
I was gonna talk to you about production. I use Sonic Foundary (Sony) Vegas 5. I cut Instructionals, 30 sec.'s and every thing else. What about you?
doesnt matter what the music is but I would like a copy of the finished product also
AD, do you have an example video I can show the guy I'm getting music from?
he's bringing me another copy of the CD tomorrow, so I can put it on an FTP server for you tomorrow.
Id@
QuoteI was gonna talk to you about production. I use Sonic Foundary (Sony) Vegas 5. I cut Instructionals, 30 sec.'s and every thing else. What about you?
I haven't used those but I've heard they are good. Since I am not the one paying for my equipment I use Discreet Edit with Combustion for my compositor. I'm getting ready to switch the whole station over to Pinnacle Liquid products. The producers will all get Liquid Edition and we are getting 2 Liquid Chrome HD's. I don't know if you're familiar with those...but they are pretty sweet.
Looking for a job? We need another editor down here. :D
Quote
Looking for a job? We need another editor down here. :D
A friend of mine has Liquid. I love the Targa 3000 card, but I no longer use hardware in my computer for editing ;D
Do I have to work in-house or can I sub-contract? Call me when you get a chance. I'll PM you. ;)
Quotedoesnt matter what the music is but I would like a copy of the finished product also
gotcha covered
QuoteAD, do you have an example video I can show the guy I'm getting music from?
he's bringing me another copy of the CD tomorrow, so I can put it on an FTP server for you tomorrow.
Id@
I'll try to have somthing later tonight.
Lol.. dont worry about pleasing everyone. You're making the video... put the music you like... you cant please everyone all the time ;)
A.D. I am not going to be able to get to the slide show or the video. as I am sure there are others. I WANT A COPY OF BOTH [smiley=Cry.gif]. And lots of [smiley=Clap.gif] [smiley=Clap.gif] [smiley=ThumbsUp.gif] [smiley=ThumbsUp.gif] [smiley=ThumbsUp.gif]to you for all your effort.
Jim,
QuoteI'll try to have somthing later tonight.
and I'll get you the music tomorrow.
after I listen a couple times ;-)
I swear, my favorite music out there by far is Jimmy Buffett, but I love this headbangin stuff my coworker does.
Id@
AD, you wouldn't believe it, but Celine Deion is really a good beat to cut to.
I kid.
:P ;D
FREEBYRD ......
.38 Special [smiley=ThumbsUp.gif] [smiley=Clap.gif] [smiley=ThumbsUp.gif]Lynyrd Skynyrd [smiley=ThumbsUp.gif] [smiley=Clap.gif] [smiley=Clap.gif]. I don't know of many that don't like them.
Quotegotcha covered
Thanks
Quotedo it how u want it, because no matter what u do, someone is not gonna be happy.
exactly surprise us brother. your slide show rocked and I am sure we can expect the video to do the same. [smiley=Clap.gif]I am hopeing someone caught my tripley lindy with a back flip
Quoteexactly surprise us brother. your slide show rocked and I am sure we can expect the video to do the same. [smiley=Clap.gif]I am hopeing someone caught my tripley lindy with a back flip
i was there with cam in hand but I had not started rollin tape yet
Asphaltdragon, what ever you do don't you dare put Salsa or Merenge. I dance to that, not ride.
BTW - Prodigy has some good beats, check those out. their
1 st album.
QuoteProdigy has some good beats, check those out. their
1 st album.
Prodigy kicks ass
Quotei was there with cam in hand but I had not started rollin tape yet
no guarantees of a replay it has hindered my ride time [smiley=BigSmile.gif]