Oct 6th at Thunderbowl Raceway we are adding an unusual twist to the venue. Along with the Mini Quads that will be racing out there, One of the races will be us old guys/gals running a few laps on the Mini Quads. If you have a mini bring it out and hang it out with the rest of old guys.
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=6765843697412445961
(http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/a.jpg)
Thunderbowl speed way is located in Ocala 7197 NW Gainesville Rd Ocala, FL 34475 (352) 867-5278
(http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/mapdata.gif)
POST UP WHO IS IN?
nothings funnier than watching grown men on minis. im going to try to talk my buddy into ridin his daughters pink 110 out there ,bring your cameras ;)
Glad to hear your coming, this should be a blast
TTT
I must be a glutton for punishment, but i'll be there on Jacob's LT80... This should be funny as heck!
Awesome Kieth
bump!
Y'all are crazy, LOL.
Just a thought if you haven't done it already, but a Father & son or daughter Relay race would be cool too.
Quote from: KB on September 15, 2007, 07:37:02 PM
Y'all are crazy, LOL.
Just a thought if you haven't done it already, but a Father & son or daughter Relay race would be cool too.
Not a bad Idea
I wanna borrow T2's daughter's quad for this,,,,,,,I've ridden it and it hauls with a big guy like me on it ;-)
Id@
Quote from: Ida_Mann on September 16, 2007, 03:05:18 AM
I wanna borrow T2's daughter's quad for this,,,,,,,I've ridden it and it hauls with a big guy like me on it ;-)
Id@
whats tony going to ride??
do the bikes need to have supermoto or flat track tires on them? and what bout dirtbikes? i see a XR50 there. they allowed?
Quote from: Chuck_Norris on September 17, 2007, 04:31:54 PM
Quote from: Ida_Mann on September 16, 2007, 03:05:18 AM
I wanna borrow T2's daughter's quad for this,,,,,,,I've ridden it and it hauls with a big guy like me on it ;-)
Id@
whats tony going to ride??
his YFZ,,,,it's almost as fast, at least with him riding.
Id@
IDA I was going to race the 50 that night, You should bring your 400ex you might be able to keep up with me :D.
hey, if I swapped motors with you, I bet I could JUST about keep up ;-)
Id@