Anyone hear about it on the news? I think its a good idea.
Great, now the government will be measuring the distance between the crack of my arse and my pants waist line. Is that front or back or both? How about if I wear them too high and uglies accidentally hang out the bottom? PlEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESE.
Damn Im a plumber :o
I'm for granting permanent amnesty/exclusion from this new law for Bushwacker and all licensed plumbers(so as not to be sexually discriminatory), born after 1968.
That works for me, however never mentioned the license thing.......... :o
Never mentioned requiring Bushwacker to be licensed. Besides, unlicensed plumbers who are also unlicensed gynecologists canl also be excluded from the ban.
Quote from: bushwacker on August 24, 2007, 06:11:46 PM
Damn Im a plumber :o
Have you guys ever seen his logo? On the side of his van it says.
Bushwacker plumbing.......
Your sh!t and piss is my bread and butter.
Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on August 24, 2007, 07:40:12 PM
Quote from: bushwacker on August 24, 2007, 06:11:46 PM
Damn Im a plumber :o
Have you guys ever seen his logo? On the side of his van it says.
Bushwacker plumbing.......
Your sh!t and piss is my bread and butter.
LMAO!!!! :) Now that's funny!!! ;)
Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on August 24, 2007, 07:40:12 PM
Quote from: bushwacker on August 24, 2007, 06:11:46 PM
Damn Im a plumber :o
Have you guys ever seen his logo? On the side of his van it says.
Bushwacker plumbing.......
Your sh!t and piss is my bread and butter.
Thats my septic co....slogan
and my lawn service's is We'll trim your BUSH!~
There is a reason why they call it under wear. In My opinion I don't care to see some nasty skid marks or the crack of their arse because the youth in this world think its cool, if the parents in this world can't teach their kids common decency then somebody should Government or other wise. I make it appoint to ask in an assertive way to pull the bridges up around my family Only one lead to a heated confrotation and when the cops arrived they even told the juvy to pull'em up or get a free ride down town
Quote from: AintSkeered on August 24, 2007, 06:14:20 PM
I'm for granting permanent amnesty/exclusion from this new law for Bushwacker and all licensed plumbers(so as not to be sexually discriminatory), born after 1968.
WHEW just made it under the wire. Thanks for clearing uo the DOB and being unlicensed gynecologists.... 1969 and no license... Im GOOOOODD then ;)
Crack Kills
Wow there is alot of youth that wear there outer wear down that they have to literally hold them up and that is all that you see is their underwear.. It is a shame that they don't get taught better morals so I guess I will be all for this new law if passed
I will never forget watching a young punk running from the popo. By the end of the street his ankles were caught up in his baggy pants and he went face first to the ground. Now that was some funny stuff.
Quote from: renmus on August 26, 2007, 09:15:12 AM
I will never forget watching a young punk running from the popo. By the end of the street his ankles were caught up in his baggy pants and he went face first to the ground. Now that was some funny stuff.
I think the cops invented those pants!!!! Every show I watch whenever those retards jump & run there always pulling up those pants.....Man I think if I knew I were going to be doing something illegal & might have to run Id have on a pair of sweats & running sneakers.....ya think?
wacker, the difference is, YOU THINK. They just want. :no
Quote from: renmus on August 26, 2007, 11:38:07 AM
wacker, the difference is, YOU THINK. They just want. :no
Very well said. :ThumbsUp.gif
Who cares!?
Does it look stupid?....Yes!
Do I think..."Pull up your damned pants!"...everytime I see it?....Yes!
Does it warrant spending our tax dollars to create and enforce this "law"?...NO!
It'a NOT against the law to wear only underwear, either. How about if I wear mine over my pants, will that be illegal, too? If you don't want those folks doing business with you, then don't. I have to look at some of you guys and you're no purdier than low hang shorts. :)