Just wondering if anyone is going to be out at the track on sunday?
I'll be there.... I'm always there..... ???
U going to be riding or is the kawa still in the shop! Im trying to get that #217 guy ::) to get the little ole 250r back together and ride out with me!
The Kawi is still in the shop. ??? I have another TT bike, so I'll ride for awhile with ya.
You mean the #217 WOMAN? She won't come, she's a wuss. probably on her monthly cycle...LOL.
LOL thats good stuff! Right on! I will be there! How much is it to ride?
Quote from: 450r91 on August 24, 2007, 02:11:25 PM
U going to be riding or is the kawa still in the shop! Im trying to get that #217 guy ::) to get the little ole 250r back together and ride out with me!
You are referring to David Bohnstadt on the 350R Honda. Be careful what you ask for, I know him personally and he can sure Bring it.
I'm looking forward to not having to go heads up with guys like him in the Open Class any longer. But for the rest in the Vet Class, watch out, I'll be looking to make a championship run in '08.
It's $15.00 to practice all day. There is no charge for enjoying my charming personality.
lol jeez everyone takes everything so personal! Scott Ive known david since I was is diapers! I rode with him for years is just bustin on him its all fun!
Yea well u might have to pay me to deal with it! LOL 8)
Quote from: 450r91 on August 24, 2007, 03:39:27 PM
lol jeez everyone takes everything so personal! Scott Ive known david since I was is diapers! I rode with him for years is just bustin on him its all fun!
Scott's just bustin on you is all :)
That i see!
Cant wait till tomorrow! Hope there is some people from the open class coming out!
Is it open for practice every Sunday?
Yes, weather permitting.