ATV Florida Forum

General => Group Rides & Events => Topic started by: nena on January 26, 2005, 08:07:46 AM

Title: CLEAN UP DAY!!!!
Post by: nena on January 26, 2005, 08:07:46 AM
Hey guys & girls we are going to have a clean up day at the Humps on Saturday 1/29/05, any one interested on cleaning the place out join us around 9:00am
Title: Re: CLEAN UP DAY!!!!
Post by: dreth on January 26, 2005, 08:22:29 AM
its kinda short notice. i see that your a newbie so next time post a little sooner so we can make plans
Title: Re: CLEAN UP DAY!!!!
Post by: nena on January 26, 2005, 08:30:58 AM
Sorry for the short notice, I am a newbie to this site but not to the sport. Actually I am in the AtvMiaXtreme crew and we have been planning this, but we just thought to share with you guys now in the best interest of the sport. Again sorry 4 the short notice!!!!!!
PS: Who ever that does not have any plans you are more than welcome to come!!!!!
Title: Re: CLEAN UP DAY!!!!
Post by: semperfi13 on January 26, 2005, 11:02:42 AM
I thought that cleanup day was for 02/12/05.....  ???
Title: Re: CLEAN UP DAY!!!!
Post by: nena on January 27, 2005, 03:43:41 PM
QuoteI thought that cleanup day was for 02/12/05.....  ???
THERE IS GOING 2 BE ONE ON 2/12 ALSO.
Title: Re: CLEAN UP DAY!!!!
Post by: COOLRAUL n DOXANNE on January 31, 2005, 05:59:01 PM
how did the clean up go on sat. the 29th. I couldn,t make it that day , I'm planing for feb. 12th. 8)
Title: Re: CLEAN UP DAY!!!!
Post by: nena on January 31, 2005, 06:02:25 PM
Quotehow did the clean up go on sat. the 29th. I couldn,t make it that day , I'm planing for feb. 12th. 8)
It was great we'll be there next saturday again!!! Check the open discussion forum I posted something there.
thanks for your interest!!!!!!!1 :)
Title: Re: CLEAN UP DAY!!!!
Post by: 500runner on February 01, 2005, 01:57:42 PM
seems to late, go there to  CLEAN-UP , and get a ticket for tresspassing! the humps  are closed. let the trash ROT where it is!!!!!!  let the county  clean it up............ >:(
Title: Re: CLEAN UP DAY!!!!
Post by: nena on February 01, 2005, 02:02:58 PM
Quoteseems to late, go there to  CLEAN-UP , and get a ticket for tresspassing! the humps  are closed. let the trash ROT where it is!!!!!!  let the county  clean it up............ >:(
what do you mean closed?
Title: Re: CLEAN UP DAY!!!!
Post by: stick_rider on February 01, 2005, 02:40:11 PM
SORRY GOT THERE LATE AROUND 3:30 DIDNT SEE ANYTHING GOING ON WITH CLEAN UP SO I STAYED AND ROAD TILL 10:00
WILL GO ON THE 12TH
Title: Re: CLEAN UP DAY!!!!
Post by: nena on February 01, 2005, 02:42:11 PM
QuoteSORRY GOT THERE LATE AROUND 3:30 DIDNT SEE ANYTHING GOING ON WITH CLEAN UP SO I STAYED AND ROAD TILL 10:00
WILL GO ON THE 12TH

NO PROBLEM WE'LL SEEE U THEN WE WILL ALSO BE THERE THIS SATURDAY!!!!
Title: Re: CLEAN UP DAY!!!!
Post by: 500runner on February 01, 2005, 02:44:47 PM
metro dade and FWC where kicking people out last weekend, and saying DONT COME BACK !!!!  or you will be ticketed!!!
Title: Re: CLEAN UP DAY!!!!
Post by: nena on February 01, 2005, 02:46:51 PM
Quotemetro dade and FWC where kicking people out last weekend, and saying DONT COME BACK !!!!  or you will be ticketed!!!
There most be something wrong cuz I spoke with Captain Post from FWC and he gave us green light to be there as long as we r not on the streets. ???
Title: Re: CLEAN UP DAY!!!!
Post by: team_quad_green on February 05, 2005, 05:45:48 AM
the 12th is for the Clean up of 5A in Scottsmoore that my club http://www.muddywatersatv.org/ is hosting since we are a local to that area.   Im glad to see there more than one place thats gonna try be save by people gonna clean it up.